View all photos (7)
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
This 4 island day tour will be the highlight of your trip. Mun Island is the location of the first National Marine protected area, in Vietnam. Scientist believing there are 2,000 species of coral and marine life on the planet, and Mun is home to over 1,500 of them. Wow. Snorkeling in the crystal clear waters, you’ll see so many different vibrant corals and fish. Hop on over to Mot Island for a unique experience, we’ll have little flaoting bars, big enough for a only one bartender and cooler. Grab a personal floatation device and gather around the “wet bar” while everyone joins together in the fun, followed by an awesomely fresh seafood lunch. At Tranh Island you can hire out some water sport equipment, or just relax on the boat and the final you’ll end the day at the Tri Nguyen Aquarium before you head back to the hotel, in case snorkeling wasn’t your thing!
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Nha Trang BeachStop: 8 hours - Admission included08h45: Our tourguide and driver will collect you in Nha Trang city and bring you to Cau Da Pier. 09h15: We will take a boat trip to 4 islands: Mun Island: - Swim and snorkel to behold various kinds of multi – coloured corals and fish, the water is crystle clear and the marine life is vibrant here. Mot Island: - Seafood Lunch. - Sit on your personal floatation device and have fun paddling up to the floating bars where everyone crowds around and joins the fun together, it’s surly an experience you’ve never had before. Tranh Island: - Water sports enthusiasts will love this spot. Add ons for the brave are Parasailing hire, jetski hire, and tubing behind a speed boat hire, are just a few of the options for this water activity spot. *Please note, the water sports activities at this location are NOT INCLUDED in the tour price and will incur a service fee* - Enjoy a light fruit snack selection Tri Nguyen Aquarium: See all the amazing seacreatures up-close and personal at the Tri nguyen Aquarium to finish off the day. 16h00: Back to Nha Trang. See you again!Read more
- English speaking tour guide
- Pick up & drop off at hotel in Nha Trang centre
- Car transfer
- Lunch with seafood
- Boat trip
- Entry/Admission - Nha Trang Beach
- Personal expenses
- Tipping/ Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Viland Travel
Excellent cooking class!
Our family booked a cooking class on the internet and they picked Us up at the hotel. Our guide-chef was Sunny and…
Nice trip within friendly guides and lovely stops and lunch. Snorkelling, kayaking and sunbathing in some laid…
The best tour of Vietnam!
I contacted Viland Travel exclusively to organize a tour after reading such good things online about the company.…
Sara Velasquez Posada10
I can't even put into words the amazing experience I had traveling with Viland Travel through my 8 days in Vietnam…
Amazing custom tour!
Evelyn at Viland designed a custom tour for us that covered all of Vietnam from North Vietnam (Sapa) to South…
8 nights in vietnam
First .. i know evelyn from the viland website .. Then she customized me our wonderfull trip in vietnam .. The…
BEST SERVICE POSSIBLE
We found Viland travel when we where planning our family trip to Vietnam, normaly I do not use a travel agent…
Very good tour company, they organised everything very well and had a wide range of organised tours, great…
Halong bay tour
Pham was our tour guide and host and he is the most friendly and genuine man we’ve came across in Vietnam, full of…
Hoi An - Danang
We were overwhelmed by the quality of service from Viland and the tour guide, Tai. They all speak fluent English,…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241