This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cu Chi Tunnels, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
After we pickup all guests, we drive from 2 hours – 2,5 hours to Tây Ninh province. We will make a stop for refreshment and toilet. When arrives at Cao-Đài temple, we can walk around for having an overview of the temple and admire its beautiful architecture. After that to gain insight and information about this religion, we can go inside the building and watch the Caodaists pray.
Lunch will be served on the way from the temple to Củ Chi Tunnels. Upon arrival:
• You’ll watch a brief of propaganda video, which explains how the tunnels were used to successfully defeat American military forces in combat.
• The tour continues and the guide explains some traps that were placed in the jungles of Việt Nam to either maim American soldiers or create panic amongst the ranks.
• From here, you can enter one of the tunnel entrances and crawl through the tunnels is a real experience to imagine how people could live there for an extended period!
• There is a shooting range where you can try to fire an automatic or semi-automatic weapons for a fee (this fee is not included)
• Take some rest at the end for a taste of Củ Chi boiled tapioca and thinking what humans are capable of when having to defend their home.
We drive back to Hồ Chí Minh city. Tour ends at the city center.
Duration: 6 hours