This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ho Chi Minh Squares, Nguyen Hue Walking Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City 70000 Vietnam
We will pick you up at your hotel in the CBD before departing to the following destinations:
• We have Bo La Lot - a grilled beef with betel leaves, which is made by minced beef mixed with garlic and shallots, along with some spices, using betel leaves to wrap.
• Going to Nguyen Thuong Hien Street, we will stumble upon a rice paper salad vendor, this is one of the most popular street food snacks. It is not difficult to catch a woman with baskets selling rice paper salad due to its ubiquity in big cities around Vietnam like Saigon.
• Not very far is a stall serving “bánh hỏi”, a traditional Vietnamese dish that is included woven rice vermicelli with some chopped scallions in oil on top, eating with an abundance of vegetables and herbs, you can add some slices of crispy pork, roasted duck, or stir-fry beef.
• The next dish will be Pho-a traditional dish, which is well-known for every Vietnamese. Served in a bowl of soup with noodles, some slices of beef and onions, putting herbs, our tour guide will show you how to eat like a Vietnamese.
• Following up with a visit to the biggest flower market in the city, Ho Thi Ky Market, where you can decide whether to participate in making Vietnamese steamed rice paper rolls or experience the vibrant atmosphere of the market.
• Rolling through Cambodia market for going sightseeing and having coconut milk chupatty before heading to the next stop.
• A lovely dessert before the tour finishes.
Duration: 4 hours