We pick you up at your hotel about 8am and transfer about 2 hours to Bến Tre town. Upon arrival, we board a motor-boat on one of the tributaries of the Mekong River, sightseeing lively activities along the way. Your visits include:
* Brick kilns: They rise up in clusters of beehive-shaped structures that churn out millions of bricks each year in handy traditional style. They offer a fascinating glimpse at a local industry.
* Coconut-processing workshop: Witness step-by-step how to make coconut candy and coconut oil; enjoy some candies, and coconut juice.
* Visit to a local family, see where they make traditional mats and enjoy some fruits and tea. It is a chance to interact with local people to know more about rural life.
* Take a motor cart or cycle ride on shady roads, pass by green fields and vegetable plantations and find out about tropical culture from the villagers.
* A 5-course lunch served at a riverside restaurant with specialties such as elephant-ear fish, spring rolls… you can also request in advance if you are vegetarian, you have food allergies or you observe Halal.
* Hand-rowing sampan: Enjoy what local people offer as they hand-row your sampan along the shady, breezy canal. We drive back to Sài Gòn and drop you at your hotel about 5pm.