This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Nom Ancient Village, an ancient and picturesque countryside nearby Hanoi Capital City Vietnam. Not many people know this antique village which is more than 200 years old, leaving it intact and beautiful on its own. “Peaceful, photogenic, and rustic” are what visitors say about this spot at the first sight. Before you go on, know that Nom Village is one of the most typical examples of the old villages of Northern Vietnam. Visit Bat Trang Ceramic Village, you should take opportunities to see how the ceramists create their masterpieces. By watching the procedure, some tourists might want to get the hands-on experiences in making their own potteries. The good place for this activity is the Ceramic Market (Cho Gom) where has the “pottery making service” in several houses. Enter a house and try it out!
- Transfer by private air-conditioned vehicle;
- English speaking guide;
- Hands on experience in pottery workshop in Bat Trang;
- Home hosted lunch (drink is included)
- Mineral water & wet tissue on car;
- Other meals, tip, drinks, single room, personal expenses, insurance.
- Prices are not valid for Tet holiday. Surcharge on Tet holiday (23-28 Jan 2020): 30% of total price
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Indochina Charm Travel - Day Tours
Vietnam Tour with Indochina Charm Travel
I can't say enough about the wonderful tour arranged by Indochina Charm Travel and especially Ms. Tran Van Phuong. …
A Trip of A Lifetime!
I can’t say enough good things about our trip to Indochina and the company that made our adventure possible! Frien…
Great And profesional Service
We booked a private trip via them. From the first moment they build a custom trip according to sources meets. No t…
We only had two days in Vientiane and decided to do private day tours. Our first tour was to Buddha Park and our s…
Hanoi visit including Halong Bay 2 day cruise
My family and myself have just recently returned from Hanoi (our first visit) and spent 5 days – 4 nights including…
Ha Long Bay By Air & Sea!
My Brother and I booked the full day Ha Long Bay trip and it was worth every cent!! The itinerary is there for all …
Private cooking class with bicycles
My family and I had such an amazing time on this cooking class. Our guide Mr To was delightful and gave us many val…
THREE DAYS TOUR TO HALONG BAY BY SEAPLANE
My partner and myself have just recently returned from Ha Long Bay (my first visit) am and spent 3 days – 2 nights …
Worth for 1/2 day visit
We took a private driver to drive us to the My Son. The scenery of ruins and surrounding nature is great, yet there…
Great Agent and agency!Planned 2+week trip by Indochina Charm Travel
Just returned from a wonderful trip to Vietnam and Siem Reap, Cambodia....and a "little bit of Seoul", with another…
The Charm in Indochina Charm Travel
This is a follow up to my posting of April 23 2017 Finally recovered from a seventeen hour flight from Toronto to H…
Halong Bay Tour
Excellent service! We booked the Halong Bay Paradise cruise and Seaplane Hanoi/Halong Bay with Indochina Charm Trav…
Our Second Profundo Journeys Photography Tour & Workshop with Indochina Charm Travel
It is a treasure to find a guide who understands and accommodates your specific needs. As a photographer, one wants…
Profundo Journeys Vietnam 2017
We spent 15 days in Vietnam and 3 more days in Siem Rea, Cambodia. Each guide (one for entire time in Vietnam and …
- Duration: 7–9 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 1,435 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 472 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 4,193 travellers!