2- Day Ba Be Lake Private Tour From Hanoi
Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (5)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Low Price Guarantee
Highlight: Ba Be National Park sits peacefully in the northeast province of Bac Kan, a haven of extraordinary scenery, fascinating biodiversity and rich culture. The ethnic minority communities live in small hamlets throughout the and still maintain a simple way of life, living off the land and fishing from the lakes and rivers. One of the best ways to experience the incredible beauty of Ba Be is from the water. You can explore by boat the rivers, lakes and caves that make up this area of stunning beauty.
- Transportation in private air-conditioned vehicle with driver, Hanoi-Ba Be-Hanoi
- Homestay in Ba Be
- Meals: 01 breakfats, 01 lunch & 01 dinner as indicated: B = breakfast, Br= Brunch, L = lunch, D= Dinner
- English or French speaking guide
- Boat trip in Ba Be
- Water & towels on the van.
- Other meals, tip, drinks, international flights & airport tax, single room, personal expenses, insurance,
- Prices are not valid for Tet holiday. Surcharge on Tet holiday (23-28 Jan 2020): 30% of total price.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Indochina Charm Travel - Day Tours
Vietnam Tour with Indochina Charm Travel
I can't say enough about the wonderful tour arranged by Indochina Charm Travel and especially Ms. Tran Van Phuong. …
A Trip of A Lifetime!
I can’t say enough good things about our trip to Indochina and the company that made our adventure possible! Frien…
Great And profesional Service
We booked a private trip via them. From the first moment they build a custom trip according to sources meets. No t…
We only had two days in Vientiane and decided to do private day tours. Our first tour was to Buddha Park and our s…
Hanoi visit including Halong Bay 2 day cruise
My family and myself have just recently returned from Hanoi (our first visit) and spent 5 days – 4 nights including…
Ha Long Bay By Air & Sea!
My Brother and I booked the full day Ha Long Bay trip and it was worth every cent!! The itinerary is there for all …
Private cooking class with bicycles
My family and I had such an amazing time on this cooking class. Our guide Mr To was delightful and gave us many val…
THREE DAYS TOUR TO HALONG BAY BY SEAPLANE
My partner and myself have just recently returned from Ha Long Bay (my first visit) am and spent 3 days – 2 nights …
Worth for 1/2 day visit
We took a private driver to drive us to the My Son. The scenery of ruins and surrounding nature is great, yet there…
Great Agent and agency!Planned 2+week trip by Indochina Charm Travel
Just returned from a wonderful trip to Vietnam and Siem Reap, Cambodia....and a "little bit of Seoul", with another…
The Charm in Indochina Charm Travel
This is a follow up to my posting of April 23 2017 Finally recovered from a seventeen hour flight from Toronto to H…
Halong Bay Tour
Excellent service! We booked the Halong Bay Paradise cruise and Seaplane Hanoi/Halong Bay with Indochina Charm Trav…
Our Second Profundo Journeys Photography Tour & Workshop with Indochina Charm Travel
It is a treasure to find a guide who understands and accommodates your specific needs. As a photographer, one wants…
Profundo Journeys Vietnam 2017
We spent 15 days in Vietnam and 3 more days in Siem Rea, Cambodia. Each guide (one for entire time in Vietnam and …
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241