Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (66)
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Motorbike City ToursStop: 5 hours - Admission includedMorning Tours 8:00am – 1:00pm (Lunch included at the end) Afternoon Tours 13:00pm – 18:00pm (Lunch included at the beginning) Duration: 5 hours Pick-up & Drop-off: Your hotel or requested location Our female drivers and tour guide wearing traditional dress – Ao Dai will meet you at your hotel for a safety briefing and detailed itinerary of your journey. We use a fleet of brand new 2018 + 2019 Honda Lead scooters equipped with PASSENGER BACKRESTS for comfort, you feel like you are in a lounge chair, not hanging on tightly as some bikes you may do. Our tour begins as we ride out of Hanoi across the historic Long Bien bridge and along the bank of the Red River. Cooling breezes off the water make for a pleasant drive along the roads as you get to view the scenic countryside as the noise from the city fades into the background. Our first stop is an old village that embodies a beautiful historic example of one of the traditional villages that used to populate the Vietnamese countryside. Housed there you will get to see the old village gate, pagoda, temple, and communal house. As we explore the village, you’ll see the thriving life within, and see how to locals work, play, and pray. You’ll be introduced to a local family and join them for some tea and candy with your guide acting as a translator. From there your tour continues on as you cruise through the expansive rice paddies and venture off the beaten path onto the dirt roads leading to Co Loa Citadel where we will teach you more of the rich Vietnamese history in the surrounding areas and how Vietnam defended itself from invaders dating back to 300 B.C.E. After you’ll be taken through the zig-zagging village alleys as we arrive at the heart of the local farmland. Agriculture is still a thriving part of the Vietnamese economy, and nothing exemplifies this more clearly than exploring the thriving farmland near the villages. We will visit a local farm and sample the freshly picked fruit while enjoying the lush scenery and endless greenery around us. Finally our tour through the countryside concludes with a visit to an authentic local Vietnamese restaurant. Here you’ll get to enjoy fresh Vietnamese cuisine that truly is farm to table. As we say our goodbyes to the locals and head back to town, we will drop you off back to your hotel, or a place within reasonable distance within Hanoi. Dressing standard: Light and comfortable clothing and shoes. Sunscreen and sunglasses are recommended. Inclusions: Pickup & drop off, fun and enthusiastic English speaking tour Guide, latest honda Lead 2018 scooter equipped with passenger backrests for comfort, experienced and licensed drivers, entrance fees as indicated, local lunch, bottled water and drinks, high quality full-face helmets with glass and raincoats(if needed), insurance, face-masks.Read more
- Fun and enthusiastic tour guide
- Helmets and raincoats
- Soft drinks
- Local lunch or dinner
- Experienced and licenced drivers
- Good quality motorbike
- Pickup & drop off
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Motorbike City Tours
- anything not mention
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!!! WE LOVED IT. It was very exciting on a scooter going through the crazy Hanoi city traffic like a local. Great adventure overall. Our driver guides were Quan and Lilly and they were awesome. They were very friendly and informative. Excellent drivers. …
Date of experience: January 2020
Our family of four took this tour today. We had NOT looked at reviews prior to booking but the brochure we saw looked promising. Ginger, Lili, Pai & Thái picked us up at our hotel, bang on time. Nice matching motorbikes, helmets. Introductions & we were off. We started our tour…
Truly Wonderful!!!... having never been on a motorbike before this was a fantastic way for me to experience them for the first time whilst also seeing more of Hanoi away from the hustle and bustle. Firstly, I booked the Countryside Afternoon Tour using the contact method…
Date of experience: December 2019
we loved this tour ... just opened our eyes to what was happening outside the City Lily and Anh were so personable ... just like family I highly recommend them We finished the tour with a Great Lunch and an egg coffee The high lite was going to Grandpas house ... having tea…
Date of experience: November 2019
We enjoyed a morning with Ang and Pi visiting a local village, touring the countryside then back for lunch in Hanoi. Both were excellent drivers in the crazy Hanoi traffic! Ang and Pi were great company and we learnt lots. Highly recommended!
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Motorbike City Tours
Exhilarating scooter tour of Hanoi
What an exhilarating experience with our wonderful drivers, Ang and Lily! They were so charming, attentive and exc…
Incredible Hanoi Tour
My wife and I came to Vietnam to celebrate 30 years of marriage. We spent our day with two wonderful young tour gui…
Great tour and amazing food
We were picked up on time by Anh & Lily and taken on a nice tour of the city. They took us to 4 different eating pl…
Great way to get the Hanoi vibe!
This is more of an experience than a tour as you don’t stop off at locations. Although you do have a great lunch …
Hanoi motorbike tout
Even though it was raining (quiet heavily at times) we both thoroughly enjoyed seeing some of the Hanoi main Touris…
Hà Nội by Night - Foodie Motor Bike Tour
One of the best Food Tours I've ever done. Really enjoyed this tour with Lily being my driver doing an excellent jo…
A MUST Do!!!
our Guide was wonderful Tan and Huahoa !! This is by far the best experience I have from Hanoi!! They took us every…
Pleasure and an amazing company
.Amazing Tour,Professionalism and a safe and amazing ride I would never have gotten to places where we came.Differe…
Hanoi Scooter Tour with Hoa and Tan.
We had a lovely Tour with Hoa and Tan. They were so friendly and nice and gave us so much information about Hanoi a…
Great trip around Hanoi by moped
Just back from a great tour with Anh, Anna & Roy on the Hanoi City Insights tour. We started, in the rain, by visit…
Great night food tour
It was a lot of fun hopping through restaurants trying different food. I ate so much that night ! Ginger is great…
Just had a ball, on the back of the motorbike, with my very own personal guide Hoa, whizzing around Hanoi, eating…
We had a fantastic night with our tour guides and had some amazing food!!! Would recommend very highly was lots of …
Loved this experience so much!! Lovely and very knowledgable guides, and such a fun experience of what we otherwise…
This is one of our best experiences ever. To see Hanoi you have to join the traffic and this is what this tour doe…
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 4,669 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Hanoi Countryside Motorbike Tour- 5 hours
How much is Hanoi Countryside Motorbike Tour- 5 hours?
Hanoi Countryside Motorbike Tour- 5 hours price starts from US$59.00. Discover and book Hanoi Countryside Motorbike Tour- 5 hours on Tripadvisor
What is the Hanoi Countryside Motorbike Tour- 5 hours cancellation policy?
Hanoi Countryside Motorbike Tour- 5 hours cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Hanoi Countryside Motorbike Tour- 5 hours on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Hanoi Countryside Motorbike Tour- 5 hours?
Hanoi Countryside Motorbike Tour- 5 hours is hosted by Motorbike City Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Motorbike City Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Hanoi Countryside Motorbike Tour- 5 hours on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Hanoi Countryside Motorbike Tour- 5 hours?
On average, this experience will take approximately 5h. Discover and book Hanoi Countryside Motorbike Tour- 5 hours on Tripadvisor