View all photos (97)
Book by April 18 to save 20% off our previously offered price!
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Exploring Bai Dinh and Trang An from Hanoi alone means taking buses or trains, and using cabs once there. This guided full-day tour eliminates the hassles, whisking you around both sights with ease. Plus, your package includes an electric car in Bai Dinh, a sampan cruise around Trang An’s karsts and grottoes, and lunch in between, so everything is laid out. Upgrade to a deluxe tour for extra comfort.
You’ll have 2 starting options
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Bai Dinh PagodaStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Trang An GrottoesStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
You'll end atSee Important Information for details
- Visit Bai Dinh Pagoda and UNESCO-listed Trang An in a day from Hanoi
- Tour and learn about the sites with a guide
- See Bai Dinh and ride a sampan around Trang An’s limestone peaks and caves
- Lunch, entry fees, boat, and transport included, plus upgrade to deluxe tour
What to Expect
Book your preferred option and depart your Hanoi Old Quarter hotel by air-conditioned vehicle for Ninh Binh. Situated south of Hanoi, this largely rural province is studded with limestone karsts that rise over serene rice paddies and rivers. Arrive at Bai Dinh Pagoda, one of Vietnam’s biggest temple complexes, and ride an electric cart around the ancient and new statue-filled temples to see highlights, including a huge 32-foot (10-meter) image of Buddha. After a restaurant lunch of dishes, such as goat meat with elderberry, continue to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Trang An, where the limestone karsts, interlaced with grottoes and cliffs, are at their most beautiful. Board a shared, hand-rowed sampan for a cruise past emerald-forested cliffs and peaks and through mountain tunnels onto hidden rivers. Don’t forget your camera to capture the scenery. Your tour finishes with a hotel drop-off in Hanoi.
Hanoi Opera House, Số 01 Tràng Tiền, Phan Chu Trinh, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam Hanoi, Hoàn Kiếm, Hanoi, Vietnam
Returns to original departure point
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Lunch (without drinks)
- Two-way electric car in Bai Dinh.
- Professional English-speaking guide
- All activities mentioned in the program.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (within the Old Quarter)
- Round-trip transportation by air-conditioned coach/ minivan
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Bai Dinh Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Trang An Grottoes
- Personal expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is sporty, casual
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
By: Wati Travel
Ninh Binh Day Tour
Amazing day tour organised by Wati Travel, Kimmy was our tour guide, he was funny, informative and nice. We had a…
Da Nang, Vietnam102
An excellent tour: better than expected!
Disclaimer: I tend to shy away from organized trekking tours. I'm from an area with many opportunities for…
Amazing scenery and adventurous hike through the mountains!
We had a great time on this tour to Bach Ma National Park. Mother Nature gave us a perfectly clear day which made…
Petra - Wadi Musa, Jordan20
Cancelled 10.30 pm the night before due to overbooking
January 15 I wrote to Wati travel about the possibility of going on this trip the next day (two persons). They…
We booked this trip through our hotel who use Wati Travel. What an amazing day trip. Even though it rained all day…
The best trekking I ever did
We did it in the dry season and it was absolutely amazing, it was really through the middle of the jungle. We did…
Our tour guide was Huan and the driver was Ha. We had a beautiful day on the water. The weather wasn’t too hot…
London, United Kingdom33
Hard work but worth it!
I'm not a hiker... more a city girl but I really enjoyed the 'hard' hike. Guide was super nice. Swam in the little…
Hoi An, Vietnam30
A great day out!
We organised a day trip to Halong Bay with our Hotel in Hanoi. Huy picked us up from the hotel promptly. He asked…
Well worth the visit
We did this in very late 2019. It was a very wet and misty start to the hike, but the fresh air and scenery…
- Duration: 10h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241