Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Explore one of the most famous islands in Thailand by speedboat. Koh Tapu, more commonly known as “James Bond Island,” is the filming location for the 1974 film The Man with the Golden Gun. In addition, canoe around Hong Island, explore the Ice Cream and Diamond caves, and wander around Naka Noi Island. You'll see the best these islands have to offer with the help of a guide.
- Explore Phang Nga Bay and the famous James Bond Island by speedboat
- Canoe through caves and swim in the lagoons of Hong Island
- Relax on the beach or swim around Naka Noi beach
- Enjoy a Thai buffet lunch and round-trip hotel transportation
What to Expect
Start your day with a hotel transfer to the boat and enjoy a light breakfast before your cruise around Phang Nga Bay. Admire the scenic views from the boat, as you pass the sea cliffs of Koh Panak Island on your way to Hong Island. From here, follow you guide and canoe through secret caves and lagoons. Head to the famous “James Bond Island” to view the famous Koh Tapu, a limestone rock standing 66 feet (20 meters) tall, and take a few posed photos. Enjoy a delicious Thai buffet lunch in the small island of Ko Panyi followed by a short tour of the traditional fishing village. From here, head to the Ice Cream and Diamond caves on the way to Naka Noi island, where you can enjoy swimming or sunbathing. Arrive back at the pier, where a van is waiting to transport you back to the hotel.
Returns to original departure point
- National Park fees
- Buffet lunch
- Light refreshments
- Professional English speaking guide
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Souvenir photos and videos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please select the tour grade location of your hotel area accordingly to avoid any extra charges on transportation.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- We are not able to pick up customer coming from cruise boat docking at Phuket, due to the pick up and returning time will be a problem.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Great trip, purchased on trip advisor. Well worth the money and would most definitely do it again. So good in fact I will use trip advisor for booking more trips in future. Great memories made on this trip.
2 Helpful votes
Excellent trip around five Island locations with lunch at the stilted Island village.James and his crew were excellent hosts... Not to be missed tour.
Date of experience: March 2020
1 Helpful vote
What an amazing experience. We were really well look after from start to finish. Myself and husband had a fantastic day. The food was really good and plenty more if wanted. James Bond island is stunning. We also walked around a cave with a torch. The floating village was…
1 Helpful vote
Without any second thought prefer this James Bond island tour which includes Speed boat tour for one day with lunch and snacks. Tour starts @ 9.30 in morning and ends by 5 in evening. Major Attractions: 1. James Bond Island 2. Floating Village 3. Speed Boat 4. Unlimited Lunch…
Date of experience: October 2019
3 Helpful votes
My family and I had such a great time, on board is our own photographer for the tour so no shortage of family photos. Each island stop has sufficient time and not too long or too short. Drinks in the esky on board as well as fruits at the end. Very well organised tour from start…
Date of experience: January 2020
1 Helpful vote
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Excursion Phuket
Average tour - needs improving (3 is generous)
This was ok, but definitely needs some improving. Snorkelling in large swells from other boats is not optimum and l…
I can’t fault this tour, everything was perfect. Don’t think twice. Just go for it you won’t regret it!!!
Day trip to PhiPhi Island from Paong
Booked my trip directly through the travel agent near Bangla road. One should not book with Klook as I realized tha…
Phi phi express
Great tour, very quick but we agreed it was due to ferries’ timetables. Cruise goes around an island instead of cut…
Speed boat is wild we liked it, crew is ok but very crowded, food was not that good, landscape is amazing
Amazing trip with lots to do.The islands were beautiful.Would highly recommended to do this as part of your holiday…
Friendly guide, I saw amazing places, good food for lunch, free drinks the all day, nice snorkeling place
Valuable Tour with Fun, Informative Guides
My boyfriend and I came to Thailand for the first time and heard a lot about the Phi Phi Islands. We were happy wit…
Had an excellent time with my girlfriend
For the price, it was a really great experience. We got picked up at 07:30, arrived to the port around 09:30 and le…
I went solo on this trip and it did not disappoint. Very well organized and I think they give u the perfect amount …
Hassle free day trip with my girlfirend
Started off with a pick up from a mini bus aroud 7.30am, Headed off to the pier where everyone was gathered. Soon a…
Very good experience from start to end. Would recommend Excursion Phuket for those who wants to book their island t…
Amazing holiday experience
Our day with diamond sea was amazing! They greeted us with small complimentary breakfast (tea, coffee, toast, biscu…
Crowded but well run tour
It's a little fuzzy who "Excursion Phuket" is - I think they are a travel company. While we booked through Trip Adv…
So professional, explained everything and was always maintaining communication with us throughout the tour. Thank y…
- Phang Nga Bay., James Bond Island, and 1 more
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,550 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,503 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,186 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,513 travellers!
from €74.35* €85.46
Popular: Booked by 371 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Day Trip to James Bond Island by Premium Speedboat from Phuket
- Day Trip to James Bond Island by Premium Speedboat from Phuket price starts from €73.80. Discover and book Day Trip to James Bond Island by Premium Speedboat from Phuket on Tripadvisor
- Day Trip to James Bond Island by Premium Speedboat from Phuket cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Day Trip to James Bond Island by Premium Speedboat from Phuket on Tripadvisor
- Day Trip to James Bond Island by Premium Speedboat from Phuket is hosted by Excursion Phuket. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Excursion Phuket on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Day Trip to James Bond Island by Premium Speedboat from Phuket on Tripadvisor