View all photos (11)
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Discover the collection of more than 400 animals from all around the world at Chiang Mai Zoo. After a tram ride around the zoo, explore at your own pace and see exciting shows and breathtaking wildlife in action. • More than 400 animals, including native Thai wildlife • Encounters with rhinoceros, hippopotami, elephants & tigers • Endangered species like the giant panda & Humboldt penguin • Informative orientation tour of entire zoo via tram • Express transfer from your Chiang Mai hotel
You’ll have 2 starting options
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Chiang Mai ZooStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Chiang Mai Zoo AquariumStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
You'll end atSee Important Information for details
Chiang Mai, Thailand McDonald's Night Bazaar Chiang Mai, Changklan Rd, Tambon Chang Khlan, Amphoe Mueang Chiang Mai, Chang Wat Chiang Mai 50100, Thailand
Returns to original departure point
- Return Transfer
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Admission Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Chiang Mai Zoo
- Entry/Admission - Chiang Mai Zoo Aquarium
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- Free Door To Door Pick up for our tours at the following location with NO CHARGE - City Center Chaingmai District area (3 KM radius) with namely Night Bazaar, Tapae Gate, Chiang Mai Gate, Suan Dok gate, old city , Huay Kaew Road to Ibis Hotel, Nimmana Haeminda Road & Santitham Area
- You can also join our tours at CHAING MAI METTING PIONTS - Mc Donald at Chiangmai Night Bazaar
- An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 3 miles (5 km) radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
- Please provide your hotel details during booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Sunleisure World
Ayutthaya- Great Trip
What a wonderful day with Guide Lin. She was very knowledgeable. We have been to Bangkok many times before but this…
Easy and interesting day trip to Ayutthaya
I took the day trip to Ayutthaya to avoid having to look at transports and get more of an insight from an experienc…
Nice trip to Ayutthaya
We had a really nice day with our tour guide Lin. She explained a lot and was very patiently. She also answered all…
Looking for Nick Nack & other villains!
Booked the James Bond Island tour online with BJ Canoeing. Pick up 7.15am bang on time! Reached Ao Por pier at 8.4…
A memorable inroduction to the Golden Triangle
With tourism globally impacted by to COVIDvirus, our minibus tour was in a comfortable private car with just us 2 a…
Phi Phi Island,Khai Island
The tour with „Like Andaman“ on 18th febr.was very nice, the weather was not so good, but it was anyway a good tour…
Klook tour amphawa floating market and Maeklong railway
Went on this trip with Klook, we joined the tour at Victory point. Our guide was Bo, and it was excellent from star…
All day beach trip
We booked the day trip to pataya beach from Bangkok at our hotel. I was prepared for a full day of traveling in a v…
Bond.. James Bond
We had a good trip. Wasn't quite what we expected, but still an adventure. The island is smaller than what we thoug…
We had a great time in this tour with our guide Maio and driver Mr Jaroon. Maio was very knowledgeable and friendly…
Excellent Tour to Ayutthaya
Our tour guide Lin was very friendly to us. She explained a lot about the temples without any rush in a good Englis…
Tour with Lin Ayutthaya
The temples are fantastic and all the Buddhas that you can look at are different and very impressive. The tour was …
Great Tour with nice guide
The tour with Lin was really great and an easy yet fulfilling opportunity to learn about Ayutthaya. The communicati…
Good tour of Ayutthaya temples and summer palace.
Interesting and informative tour of the palace and Ayutthaya temples. Our guide was very helpful and fun.
Was picked up promptly as discussed with booking agent. I paid 2200 THB for this trip alongside the half day Phuket…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241