Ayutthaya World Heritage Tour Including Lunch and Hotel Pick Up/Drop Off
By IAsia Thailand
This tour will take you back in the past longer than 600 years ago. Before becoming the world heritage site today, Ayutthaya City was founded in 1350 which used to be the former capital of Thailand and one of the world's largest and most important cosmopolitan. Its pagoda' ruins, towers, buildings and monasteries remind us to its past splendor. Sights include the original palace of Ayutthaya, the temple of the earth, the largest reclining buddha amongst others. Lunch is also included at the TM Land Hotel before travelling back to Bangkok.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- English speaking Guide
- Air-conditioned coach ride from Bangkok
- All Fees and Taxes
- Thai and International buffet lunch
- Entry/Admission - Bang Pa In Palace
- Entry/Admission - Wat Yai Chai Mang Khon
- Entry/Admission - Wat Phra Sri Sanphet
- Entry/Admission - Vihara Phra Mongkhon Bophit
- Entry/Admission - Wat Mahathat
- Entry/Admission - Ayutthaya City Park
- Gratuities (optional)
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- IAsia Thailand will email your pick up time for the tour
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 90546P165
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children 3 and younger are complimentary
- Proper attire to enter a temple (No dresses above the knee. No short pants or three quarter pants. Modest shirt. No see through garments. No sports-wear. No footwear inside temple.).
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Ayutthaya World Heritage Tour Including Lunch and Hotel Pick Up/Drop Off
What you can expect during your visit
- I Asia Thailand has an exclusive partnership with 'Safety in Asia’. Being specialists in Health & Safety management in the hospitality industry, they will guide us on the best hygiene practices available. 'Safety in Asia' is FTO (Federation of Tour Operators) approved.
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Ayutthaya World Heritage Tour Including Lunch and Hotel Pick Up/Drop Off?
- How much is Ayutthaya World Heritage Tour Including Lunch and Hotel Pick Up/Drop Off?
- Ayutthaya World Heritage Tour Including Lunch and Hotel Pick Up/Drop Off price starts from €80.20. Discover and book Ayutthaya World Heritage Tour Including Lunch and Hotel Pick Up/Drop Off on Tripadvisor
- What is the Ayutthaya World Heritage Tour Including Lunch and Hotel Pick Up/Drop Off cancellation policy?
- Ayutthaya World Heritage Tour Including Lunch and Hotel Pick Up/Drop Off cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Ayutthaya World Heritage Tour Including Lunch and Hotel Pick Up/Drop Off on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Ayutthaya World Heritage Tour Including Lunch and Hotel Pick Up/Drop Off?
- Ayutthaya World Heritage Tour Including Lunch and Hotel Pick Up/Drop Off is hosted by IAsia Thailand. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact IAsia Thailand on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Ayutthaya World Heritage Tour Including Lunch and Hotel Pick Up/Drop Off on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 90546P165
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Bang Pa In PalaceStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Wat Yai Chai Mang KhonStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Temple of the Reclining Buddha (Wat Lokayasutharam)Stop: 20 minutesSee details
- 4Wat Phra Sri SanphetStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Vihara Phra Mongkhon BophitStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Wat MahathatStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 7Ayutthaya City ParkStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Magical feel in the Phuket “Carnival Magic”! Impressive and colourful setup!
I am Singapore, been to Phuket many times! For night life besides Patong beach night shopping, cafe, massage & bar …
Classic and elegant way to enjoy an evening meal in the heart of Thailand
This is the way to do a dinner cruise in Bangkok. The service was top notch, the food was exquisite and views of th…
Just to appreciate the sea life enjoy the water and they are well taken care of by the employees just amazing
The trip was excellent as our tour guide ( sexy maya) is a very cheerful person Take care of us and makes you feel …
DO NOT BOOK, THEY CANCEL 24hr OUT, REFUND HARD TO GET BACK
DO NOT BOOK!! Operator said the min amount of people had not been met and canceled the tour less than 24hrs out. N…
Excellent way to see Phuket- especially if you are time poor
Our guide and driver were both excellent. Yo, our guide, went out of her way and was so flexible and accommodating.…
Excellent food at reasonable prices
Having lived and worked in Thailand for more than 50 years, taking foreign visitors to the Salathip is one way of i…
Afternoon tea set, good decoration, great view, wonderful staff (Khun Arm)
First time here for afternoon tea set complimentary from Citiprestige card. I was here before for afternoon tea an…
Luxurious antique rice barge. Having been on this dinner cruise before I was excited to repeat this experience with…
Best Dinner Cruise
Delicious food, excellent service, romantic setting and the best times. This is definitely the way to go if you w…
It was so cool to see fighters from all over the world pay their respects to each other and the sport. Fun, lively …
Lovely romantic cruise
Great fun, boat is about the biggest and nicest on the river, most modern for sure. We’ll worth doing, you get to …
Waah Lao E00
Good service and fantastic view
Very good and professional service from Mr. Folk. Thanks for the special arrangement for our wedding anniversary. W…
BEWARE OF GETTING SCAMMED
It was my family’s first time to Phuket and we were recommended to go see the Simon Cabaret show. The production it…
Never before - must visit adventure im phuket
Must visit place in Phuket , middle of rain forest , you'll slide above some of the highest possible heights you ev…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
We have done the Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise & Lunch operated by Tour East. Overall it was a good experience. This tour includes BANGPAIN SUPMMER PALACE and please remember there is a strict dress code to enter the palace so read your tour instruction thoroughly. Tour guide was funny and tried to crack some jokes. Even though his English was poor and sometimes it was really difficult to understand what he was saying with his thick accent. It was a hot day he recommended an ice cream vendor during our visit to Wat Mahathat and it was really good!! The lunch menu was good in the boat. The authentic Thai foods never disappointed.
Written 23 March 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Thank you for the 4Star Review.
Written 24 March 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.