Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (52)
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You'll start at
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1MAM Holidays ThailandStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Historic City of AyutthayaStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Vihara Phra Mongkhon BophitStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Wat Yai Chai Mang KhonStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Wat Phra Sri SanphetStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Temple of the Reclining Buddha (Wat Lokayasutharam)Stop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 7Wat MahathatStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 8Bang Pa In PalaceStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
You'll end at
BangkokSee Important Information for details
Returns to original departure point
- Pick Up from Bangkok City area hotel
- Drop Off at Bangkok City area hotel
- English Speaking Guide
- Transportation by Air-condition private car
- Sightseeing will conduct as per the itinerary
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - MAM Holidays Thailand
- Entry/Admission - Historic City of Ayutthaya
- Entry/Admission - Vihara Phra Mongkhon Bophit
- Entry/Admission - Wat Yai Chai Mang Khon
- Entry/Admission - Wat Phra Sri Sanphet
- Entry/Admission - Temple of the Reclining Buddha (Wat Lokayasutharam)
- Entry/Admission - Wat Mahathat
- Entry/Admission - Bang Pa In Palace
- Personal expenses
- Any item not included in inclusions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 9 people per booking
- Temple Dress: The essential run is to cover your shoulders and knees (both genders), and preferably you would cover your lower legs as well. On the base, wear longer shorts, capris, gasp/pant or a knee-length-or-longer skirt. To finish everything, pick any shirt that completely covers your shoulders. A T-shirt, pullover or polo is fine, while a tank top isn't.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
What to say, perfect from the beginning to the end : the guide (Miss Supatsara ), the driver, the organization, the explanations provided, the will to let us discover beautiful places and people. A must do.
Date of experience: March 2020
My wife and I took a day tour with Gimao to Ayutthaya and had a wonderful time. Gimao did a fantastic job of coordinating the day, was a lovely conversationalist, and incredibly knowledgeable about Ayutthaya. She made sure we were comfortable, had plenty of water to drink, and…
Dusit was amazing! He has the energy to get you excited and the knowledge to keep you interested. He’s very much about making sure you get the trip that you want. So much, that my wife requested a recommendation for a good place to buy silk, and he took us to the train, rode…
Date of experience: December 2019
My guide for the tour was Aey (nickname). Aey was very knowledgeable about all of the sites, thoughtful and kind. Her English was good but there were a few times during the tour when I asked Aey some questions and it was clear that she did not understand what I was asking. Aey…
The Mam Holiday Tour was amazing. Miss Supatsara was so knowledgeable on the history and gave great insight on both the culture and the landmarks. Sge even walked up the stairs of prayer and celebration. I must say it was extremely hot! And traditionally you must coverup,…
Date of experience: October 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: MAM Holidays Thailand
We had an amazing tour with Ms A in March. The temples were very quiet which we liked and it meant we could see and…
Frances Gaynor B00
Grand Palace,old & new Bangkok
We had a fabulous tour , everything went to plan and we saw all the amazing sights . Kate was very knowledgable and…
Super interesting. We had a great tour guide. Pa. Super HOT day! Take a hat and drink lots of water. Started with p…
Spectacular temples and grand palace
In half a day we managed to see three spectacular temples and a grand palace. Our guide Aye was very helpful and in…
The Temple tour
I went to see 3 temples in Bangkok. It was a small tour. There was 3 other people with me on the tour. I saw the go…
Excellent Tour Company
They have very knowledgable guides who take care of you every step of the way. They a wide selection of tours to m…
Thank you, Miss Chutima Nawsoon! You are amazing! The tour was very well organised, our guide knew and told us exac…
Great tour with amazing views and friendly guide!
Our tour of the Grand Palace and select temples was worth every penny! Our tour guide, Ms Kularb Bureerat, was very…
Our tour guide Miss Supatsara Wonghong was spectacular! She was extremely knowledgable and open about the Thailand …
This was definnetly worth the long drive. The waterfalls are beautiful, I just wished I would have packed better sh…
Fun morning visiting temples!
My husband and I visited 3 impressive temples in Bangkok. Thanks to our great tour guide, Ket, we learned about th…
An amazing day
My boyfriend and my friend and I all had an incredible time. The tour guide Do was really lovely and did her best t…
Amazing Site Seeing with Spectacular Guide!
We are honeymooning in Thailand and booked the Private Half-Day City Tour to explore the famous Wats and Grand Pala…
Good driver bad guide
My friend and I took this tour. We got to see all the sites advertised however our guide did not speak English very…
Top trip, really good tourguide
It was a wonderful with lots of nature and historical sightseeing. Our tourguide was nice and told a lot about the …
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 14,729 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 8,156 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 541 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,251 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 310 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Ayutthaya Day Tour from Bangkok
- Wat Phra Sri Sanphet
- Temple of the Reclining Buddha (Wat Lokayasutharam)
- Historic City of Ayutthaya
- Vihara Phra Mongkhon Bophit
- Bang Pa In Palace
What time does Private Ayutthaya Day Tour from Bangkok start?
Private Ayutthaya Day Tour from Bangkok will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Private Ayutthaya Day Tour from Bangkok on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Private Ayutthaya Day Tour from Bangkok?
During this experience, places you will visit include:
How much is Private Ayutthaya Day Tour from Bangkok?
Private Ayutthaya Day Tour from Bangkok price starts from US$166.67. Discover and book Private Ayutthaya Day Tour from Bangkok on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Ayutthaya Day Tour from Bangkok cancellation policy?
Private Ayutthaya Day Tour from Bangkok cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Ayutthaya Day Tour from Bangkok on Tripadvisor