Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Treat your taste buds to a food tour of the lively Bang Rak district, one of Bangkok's most diverse food destinations. Pop in to a handful of family-owned eateries to sample regional dishes from all across Thailand and chat with restaurant owners. Learn what defines northern and southern Thai cuisine and pick up skills to order and eat confidently like a local when in Thailand.
- You'll start atSaphan TaksinYan Nawa, Sathon, Bangkok 10120, ThailandPlease meet our guide at Exit no.3 of Saphan Taksin BTS Station. He/she will be wearing a green t-shirt with Bangkok Food Tours brandingSee address & details
- 1Bang RakStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Bang RakStop: 40 minutesSee details
- 3Wat Suan PhluStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 4Bang RakStop: 40 minutesSee details
- 5Bang RakStop: 50 minutesSee details
- 6Bang RakStop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll end atSurasakYan Nawa, Sathon, Bangkok 10120, ThailandThe tour ends off at Surasak BTS Station.See address & details
- Discover authentic Thai cuisine on a walking food tour of Bang Rak district
- Taste the best of Bangkok’s diverse culinary scene
- Food and drink samples, from savory to sweet, included
- Learn about regional flavors and try different types of Thai cooking
What to Expect
Meet your foodie guide in the Bang Rak district, known for such a diversity and abundance of dining options that it can be overwhelming to choose a spot. Follow your guide to the neighborhood’s best restaurants representing different regions of the country, many of them run by the same family for generations. Learn about the different flavors that define Thailand’s culinary regions, and taste several different dishes and drinks like roast duck, spicy green papaya salad, custard buns, and Thai iced tea. You get to eat like royalty at a restaurant that dishes up items such as royal green curry, run by a regal descendent.
Saphan Taksin, Yan Nawa, Sathon, Bangkok 10120, Thailand
Surasak, Yan Nawa, Sathon, Bangkok 10120, Thailand
- Fully trained culinary local tour guides
- At least 12 tasting items (food and drinks) at 5 local eateries (enough for big lunch)
- An amazingly delicious and 100% local experience
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Extra food and drinks (including alcoholic beverages) that are not part of tasting items
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Tours operated rain or shine
- Tasting locations and tasting menu are subjected to change without notice due to unforeseen circumstances
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No halal option available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
We had the most phenomenal time exploring and eating with Mod! Cannot recommend spending time in this city with her enough. She's an incredible guide, and we're lucky to call her a new friend! Can't recommend enough -- but do come hungry!
Date of experience: January 2020
3 Helpful votes
Taking this tour of Bangrak neighborhood--a real vibrant community of businesses, schools, and homes--was a highlight of our trip. Yiwah is a first hand expert who grew up here. She was super knowledgeable and friendly and happy to answer and talk about all our questions about…
Date of experience: January 2020
2 Helpful votes
Our tour guide was Mod, and she wonderful! We walked around the streets as she taught us about the food, the customs and the people of Bangkok. She showed us food and Flower markets. We tried a variety of foods as we walking around the streets and took a ferry to the other side…
Date of experience: February 2020
3 Helpful votes
Yiwah was a friendly and knowledgeable guide and the tour took us to try delicious food in an area and at restaurants I would never know to try if by myself. Great way to spend half a day in Bangkok.
Date of experience: March 2020
2 Helpful votes
We really enjoyed our time with Mod. My dad particularly enjoyed the roasted duck on rice, and I loved the Thai iced milk tea, papaya salad and many other things. Mod was hilarious - full of jokes in addition to great knowledge about the food scene in Bangkok. One warning…
2 Helpful votes
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Bangkok Food Tours
Bangkok Midnight Food Tour by Tuk Tuk
We had a blast doing the Bangkok Midnight Food Tour by Tuk Tuk with Chanya as our guide. The food was interesting a…
Real eye opener!
Thoroughly enjoyed our Food Tour. Our guide Tutka was excellent, giving us lots of information, answering all our q…
Fabulous! A must do
Thus food tour is a must do! Lots of different bites to eat ending with the beat pad thai ever! Tukta was amazing a…
Bangkok Chinatown Food Tour
We were so impressed with Olive. She was a fabulous and considerate guide. Not only did we learn about the food but…
A MUST. They take you to great spots that have lines out the door! They also show you the flower market and Wat P…
Bangkok chinatown food tour
The places visited were fine however we felt that too much food was offered and we felt a bit guilty about not eat…
One of our craziest and fun adventures in Bangkok was taking an evening Tuk-tuk food tour! Our knowledgable guide N…
Great tuk tuk tour of Bangkok
I booked this tour after meeting some other travelers who highly recommended it. Chanya was a great guide and took…
Awesome way of seeing the city
I do food tours on every holiday and this was amongst the best. We only had 1 night in Bangkok before moving on so …
Once in a lifetime experience
Our group of nine did this tour as a part of our two day staying Bangkok. Tukta was our guide and she was amazing! …
Tuk Tuk is the way to go
One of my highlights of Bangkok. The food stops was all delicious . with the flower market, Wat Arun temple at nigh…
Thonburi Food & Canals Adventure
Well the biggest challenge of the day was getting to the meeting spot as the traffic in the morning was like nothin…
This was an amazing tour. We tried a variety of foods around the city and had an amazing tour guide (Tukta)! The fo…
The tour guide, Jongkie was great! It was a nice tour and the food was great! Would totally recommend it..
A great way to see the city and taste new things!
Jonkie did a great job touring us around the city and showing us some of the best food Bangkok has to offer. It can…
- Duration: 3h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 8,161 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 4,760 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,089 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,261 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Foodie Experience of Historic Bang Rak
What time does Foodie Experience of Historic Bang Rak start?
Foodie Experience of Historic Bang Rak will start at 9:30 AM. Discover and book Foodie Experience of Historic Bang Rak on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Foodie Experience of Historic Bang Rak?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Foodie Experience of Historic Bang Rak on Tripadvisor
How much is Foodie Experience of Historic Bang Rak?
Foodie Experience of Historic Bang Rak price starts from €40.88. Discover and book Foodie Experience of Historic Bang Rak on Tripadvisor
What is the Foodie Experience of Historic Bang Rak cancellation policy?
Foodie Experience of Historic Bang Rak cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Foodie Experience of Historic Bang Rak on Tripadvisor