View all photos (10)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This tour like Heaven. Poon Hill Trek is one of the most exciting and breathtaking treks. The evergreen trekking course leads the beautiful historic ethnic villages and a first-rate mountain scenario. Poon Hill, the best viewpoint, fulfills the dream to see a glimpse of snow-capped mountain peaks. Revel in the Himalayan subculture, which provides the lifetime experience. Therefore it is a famous trek as it is a fast and smooth trek. The path passing alongside the Modi Khola from Kyumi and leads to Ghandruk, which can also go from Nayapul.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu...
Day 02: Kathmandu to Pokhara by...
Day 03: Pokhara to Nayapul by...
Day 04: Trek Ulleri to Ghorepani...
Day 05: Trek Ghorepani to...
Day 06: Trek Tadapani to Jhinu...
Day 07: Trek Jhinu Danda to...
Day 08: Trek Ghandruk to Nayapul...
Day 09: Pokhara to Kathmandu...
Departure to international...
- Airport pick up and drop by car/van/ bus/,Tims Card (Trekkers Information Management System)
- Annapurna conservation area trekking entry permits, include poon hill park
- Three meals a day while in the trekking, (Breakfast/Lunches/Dinners)three cup of tea or coffee
- Tea house accommodation during the trek. Snickers chocolate one each person during the trek.
- Snacks as biscuit/oreo cookie/Peanut. Desert as a fruits as apple/pomegranate.
- English speaking guide. Accommodation Food Salary,Insurance medicine for all staff.
- Porter service (1 porter between 2 person basic) Medical kit. Trip certificated.
- Company Duffel bag and a t-shirt, Two night accommodation in Pokhara with breakfast.
- All ground transportation like: Kathmandu – Pokhara – Kathmandu by tourist bus.
- Pokhara - Nayapul by private transportation,Domestic flight ticket (Jomsom – Pokhara )
- Medical kit. Trip certificated,Company Duffel bag and a t-shirt. All government and local taxes
- Lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Travel medical insurance and emergency evacuation cost.
- Nepal entry visa fee,International air fare,Personal equipment. Tips for guide and Porter
- Personal expenses such as: Alcoholic beverages hot shower
- water bottle cold drinks hot water battery charge, donation etc, Any other expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Overland Trek Nepal
I was planning my trip for a long time parsing different reviews and searching for a reliable and professional trav…
This tour was terrific! No words is needed, because it is hard to describe an experience like this - you just have …
Arriving at Everest Base Camp was the top! It was not an easy path, but every step I made, I was one step closer t…
Had a great experience at this extremely scenic trek. The views are just breathtaking. Shall definitely visit again…
That was an excellent trip. We are pleased with their service and hospitality. Our service provider amazed us with …
Love it, big like Overland Trek Nepal, always have dreams about your wonderful tours, hopefully we come soon as pos…
The travel agency!
Best choice when you don’t have days enough for trekking: amazing views, wonderful sunshine... I really recommend O…
Fun for holiday
We have been trekking Annapurna Base Camp Trek with group of people. It was great experience and lots of fun. Our…
Amazing service from Overland Trek Nepal
I have done Lantang kyanging gompa trek with my friends from Overland which is one of the best company ever I have …
- Kathmandu, Pokhara, and 8 more
- Duration: 10 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about POON HILL HOT SPRING - 10 Days Trek
What time does POON HILL HOT SPRING - 10 Days Trek start?
POON HILL HOT SPRING - 10 Days Trek will start at 8:15 PM. Discover and book POON HILL HOT SPRING - 10 Days Trek on Tripadvisor
How much is POON HILL HOT SPRING - 10 Days Trek?
POON HILL HOT SPRING - 10 Days Trek price starts from US$1,099.00. Discover and book POON HILL HOT SPRING - 10 Days Trek on Tripadvisor
What is the POON HILL HOT SPRING - 10 Days Trek cancellation policy?
POON HILL HOT SPRING - 10 Days Trek cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book POON HILL HOT SPRING - 10 Days Trek on Tripadvisor
Which company provides POON HILL HOT SPRING - 10 Days Trek?
POON HILL HOT SPRING - 10 Days Trek is hosted by Overland Trek Nepal. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Overland Trek Nepal on Tripadvisor. Discover and book POON HILL HOT SPRING - 10 Days Trek on Tripadvisor