Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This tour gives you the lifetime opportunity to spend quality time in the lap of the Himalayas with activities like hiking in the hills with pure yoga or meditation that will definitely re-energize you, the rich Buddhist and Hindus culture and traditional, interaction with locals, backdrop of snow-capped mountains. You will get to visit some of the world heritage sites of Nepal like Boudhanath, Pashupatinath, Swayambhunath, Kathmandu Durbar Square and Bhaktapur Durbar Square. You will also get to explore some other famous tourist destinations like Dhulikhel, Namo Buddha and so on. From these places you will get to enjoy the nature.
Arrive Nepal (Welcome to Nepal)
Kathmandu City sightseeing...
Bhaktapur City sightseeing,...
Hike to Balthali through Namo...
Explore Balthali and Yoga or...
Hike to Panauti, Drive back to...
- City tour by private vehicle (Kathmandu and Bhaktapur)
- 3 nights’ accommodation in Kathmandu on twin sharing bed with breakfast
- 1 night accommodation in Dhulikhel on twin sharing bed
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Balthali home-stay on twin sharing bed
- Professional Yoga teacher/01 guide
- All applicable government and local taxes per the itinerary
- Yoga mat for each member
- Entry/Admission - Thamel
- Entry/Admission - Boudhanath Stupa
- Entry/Admission - Pashupatinath Temple
- Entry/Admission - Kathmandu Durbar Square
- Entry/Admission - Bhaktapur Durbar Square
- Nepal Visa Fees.
- Meals in Kathmandu.
- International Airfare and airport tax.
- Any expenses in emergency evacuation.
- Camera Fees at certain Entrances.
- Cost arising by flight cancellation/road blockades/strikes.
- Travel Insurance.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Great guys. The best
Great trip, nothing to complain about. Thank you. Peace. P.S. If you want to watch a Nepalese guy get angry, just…
We had a fantastic trip with our guide Mr. Sherpa around the Annapurna circuit. The trail was tough and cold in Nov…
An amazing experience at Annapurna Base Camp Trek
I went for my first trekking experience to the Annapurna Base Camp with the team of Tripdeal365. It was an amazing …
Manang Mustang Trip
Thank you Tripdeal365 for that wonderfull trip to manang and mustang loved every moment of the trip and thank you f…
Visited Tilicho Lake (Annapurna Conservation Area)
Visited Tilicho Lake (Annapurna Conservation Area) with the help of tripdeal365, very well managed group and helpfu…
- Thamel, Boudhanath Stupa, and 9 more
- Duration: 7 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 115 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Welcome to Nepal
What time does Welcome to Nepal start?
Welcome to Nepal will start at 12:15 AM. Discover and book Welcome to Nepal on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Welcome to Nepal?
How much is Welcome to Nepal?
Welcome to Nepal price starts from €620.21. Discover and book Welcome to Nepal on Tripadvisor
What is the Welcome to Nepal cancellation policy?
Welcome to Nepal cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Welcome to Nepal on Tripadvisor