Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Annapurna Base Camp Trek is a most famous trekking trail for trekkers in Nepal. The trek call known as ABC trekking. The peaks of the western portion of the great Annapurna Himal, including Himchuli, Annapurna South, Fang, Annapurna1, Gangapurna, Annapurna III and Machhapuchhare, are arranged almost precisely in a circle about 10 miles in diameter within a deep glacier-covered amphitheater at the center. We would be glad to guide you to the beautiful and exciting places of natural wonders, allowing you to experience high adventures and typical local cultures set against the wonderful background of the Himalayan diversity - a setting where happiness and harmony overcome for one's eternal peace and enjoyment. For discovering your dreams, Higher Limits Trek heartily welcome to all of you to join us in an unforgettable and wonderful adventure trips that come only once in a lifetime.
- Coffee and/or Tea
- All Fees and Taxes
- All local transport flight and car.
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- International flights
- Sightseeing/Monuments entrance fee.
- Your travel insurance (Compulsory)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Higher Limits Trek & Expedition
Wonderful Manaslu Circuit Trek with Higher Limit Trekking
My friend and me (both 21) had a wonderful time on the remote Manaslu Circuit Trek in the Himalayan Mountains. Like…
A very special challenging trek full of cultures
A few months have passed now since our trip to Nepal and we still talked and reminisced regularly about this lifeti…
Higher Limits - with even higher standards!
We travelled to Kathmandu to complete the Everest Base Camp Hike in March 2019. It is a fantastic experience at thi…
Beautiful and strenous hike Manaslu Circuit and Tsum valley
We had a lovely hike with our guide Bikesh and our porter Jit. Being used to hikes in Europe and New Zealand, hikin…
My friend and I did the Annapurna-Base-Camp Trek in November 2019. Since the first email we were very well coached…
Awesome Manaslu Circuit Trek
Our group of 4 friends decided to go to Nepal to take Manaslu Circuit Trek in late November 2018. Unfortunately two…
Manaslu Circuit - 15 days - Excellent trekking experience with Higher Limits!
We had a wonderful 15 day trek in Manaslu with Higher Limits in March-April 2018. We chose Manaslu because we heard…
Fantastic time on Manaslu with Santa and Miingmar
My wife and I had an absolutely amazing time doing the fifteen day Manaslu circuit trek with Higher Limits. From th…
BEST TREKKING COMPANY IN NEPAL
We booked a months holiday in Nepal in November 2017, unsure of what company to use to book our trek, we went to se…
Ghorepani - Poon Hill Trek - simply amazing!!
We flew into Kathmandu with limited knowledge of the region or what type of treks were available in the country. I …
Everest basecamp trekking
We did the everest basecamp trek organised by Gopal and our guide Sambhu. Thanks to the hard work of Gopal, we coul…
Just finished 16 days trekking The Annapurna Circuit. I also added on 2 days to Lake Tilicho and included Poon Hill…
Wonderful trip to the Himalayas with Higher Limits: Manaslu circuit in November
Higher Limits, i.e. Gopi and his team, were even more professional, friendly and welcoming than we could have wishe…
We booked a trekking trip around the Manaslu and were perfectly satisfied. Gopal and his team were friendly, accomm…
Manaslu circuit: Great service, very friendly company, super helpful!
We booked the manaslu Trek with higher Limits, Gopal, and had an amazing time up there with our guide Santa and two…
- Machapuchare, Annapurna Mountain Range
- Duration: 16 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 659 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Annapurna Base Camp Trek
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek price starts from €1,079.57. Discover and book Annapurna Base Camp Trek on Tripadvisor
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Annapurna Base Camp Trek on Tripadvisor
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek is hosted by Higher Limits Trek & Expedition. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Higher Limits Trek & Expedition on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Annapurna Base Camp Trek on Tripadvisor