View all photos (9)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Create Himalaya Adventure Organized, The trek to Annapurna Base Camp is one of the amazing trekking destinations in Nepal. Annapurna Base Camp Trek offers the trekker a magnificent and stunning view of Annapurna range including some of over eight thousand meters high Himalayas. Trekker pass through beautiful cultural villages with the eye-pleasing community, dense Rhododendron forests (Nepal’s National Flower) and at the end be comfortable at the natural hot spring pool at Jhinu Dhanda. The 15-Days Annapurna Base Camp Treks counted from upon your arrival at Kathmandu Airport. Treks begin in Nayapul and end at Nayapul. In between, trek to Ghorepani Poon Hill (3210m) an amazing viewpoint for Mt. Annapurna and Mt. Dhaulagiri range. Chhomrong village gives you more than a familiar environment. On the seventh day of trekking, you reach the Annapurna Base Camp (4130m).
Arrival in Kathmandu (1333m)
Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing...
Kathmandu to Pokhara (820m) 7-8...
Pokhara to Nayapul (1000m) 1.5...
Tikhedhunga to Ghorepani...
HIke Poon Hill (3210m), trek to...
Tadapani to Chhomrong (2170m)...
Chhomrong to Dovan (2600m) 6-7...
Dovan to Machhapuchhare Base...
MBC to Annapurna Base Camp (ABC...
ABC to Bamboo (2300m) 6-7 hrs walk
Bamboo to Jhinu Danda (1800m)...
Jhinu Danda to Nayapul, to...
Pokhara to Kathmandu (1333m) 7-8...
- Airport pickups and drops in a private vehicle
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast
- Teahouse accommodation during the trek
- All meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) during the trek
- Welcome and farewell Dinner
- All ground transportation on a comfortable private vehicle as per the itinerary
- An experienced, English-speaking and government-licensed trek leader
- Every 2 trekkers: 1 carrier
- Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, food, and accommodation
- Down jacket and sleeping bag (to be returned after trip completion)
- Create Himalaya’s t-shirt and trekking map
- All necessary paperwork and trekking permits (National Park Permit, TIMS)
- Medical kit (carried by your trek leader)
- All government and local taxes
- Nepal entry visa fee per person US$ 40 only.
- Travel Insurance and medical evacuation in case of emergency
- Items of personal nature & all bar bills ie. Soft/hard drinks,
- Tips for Nepalese staffs etc.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Time of year
We are so happy we booked with Ram who was an excellent guide. He has good knowledge in the culture and nature and was happy to answer all of our questions. He also take the security and your health very seriously.
Date of experience: December 2019
Response from createhimalaya2016, Owner at Annapurna Base Camp Trekking
Responded 27 Dec 2019
Thank you so much for your sweet review Linda. You are so calm Guest, Friend,... Hope to see you again 2022
Really awesome guideline..... Good to explain..not feeling different countries...adorable.. Lovely.... Dherai sapana dherai yaad basio.... Tapai haruko sahayok le pugna payun. Dherai avari rarui.
Date of experience: November 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Create Himalaya Adventure
A beautiful trip we never will forget
We have been visiting Nepal with a group. Already on arrival in Kathmandu, we had the pleasure of meeting Ramchandr…
Fantastic Annapurna Circuit 2019
i've been Annapurna Circuit Trek with Create Himalaya Adventure.The trip was memorable for me because of its Good …
Much more than expected
"it's not mountains we conquered, but ourselves" sir Hillary. It was our first visit in nepal, so we thought that w…
Awesome Nepal Tour
Experienced zenith of hospitality from 'Create Himalaya Adventure' in Nepal with state of the art arrangements and …
Upon arrival we were warmly welcomed by Ramchandra ji. The guidance of Ramchandra'ji and tour was extremely good, v…
We had a great time to Poonhill 5 days with our guide Ram. He was very friendly and taught us alot about his cultur…
Professional services with fully knowledge in route we went. Ram has very good service mind, friendly , energetic. …
Best team best experience in ABC.
This is my first time to trekking on ABC circuit. Ram and team are very excellent team. They give us good experienc…
Ram loves his country, its culture and its nature and he has a great passion giveing travellers the very best exper…
Fantastisk rejse i Nepal
When we first planed our trip too Nepal we planed to go the Annapurna ciurcet with out a guide. We booked a airport…
We have been to Nepal 3 times now and this was our first time trekking. We decided on the Mardi Himal trek and our …
With our guide Ramji, my husband and I made the Annapurna Circuit. It was a really beautiful trek. Ramji is the bes…
My wife and I are on the circuit with Ramji, the best guide ever! He is from Create Himalaya and knows everything w…
Langtang Gosainkund Hilambu tour 12 days with 2 friends of mine
From pick up on airport to return to ktm reliable assistance by create Himalaya. Ram the owner himself attended u…
Khopra Ridge Trek, Annapurna Range, Nepal
Ram was my guide for the Khopra Ridge Trek and I could not have been happier with him. He is knowledgeable, profess…
- Kathmandu, Kathmandu, and 13 more
- Duration: 15 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, German
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241