View all photos (6)
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Everest Base Camp Trek is one of the best classical trekking in Everest Region Trekking. Everest Base Camp Trek starts from amazing and adventurous flight towards Lukla from Kathmandu. Everest Base Camp Trekking is located in Khumbu Region & Sagarmatha National Park. Everest or Khumbu Region is known as highest peak Mt. Everest and the renowned ethnic group Sherpa. Trekkers or hikers can touch world’s highest peak’s base camp and scenery view of different snow peak Himalayans with Sherpa people’s culture and their life style.
- Accommodation on BB basis in Kathmandu in best three star hotel in twin/double sharing.
- Accommodation on full board in Everest base camp trekking routes in best mountain lodge in twin or double sharing.
- Ground transportation (Airport pick up and drop, sightseeing by private)
- Three times meals at Everest base camp trekking route.
- Government licensed English speaking guide.
- Porter (one porter for two person and carry 20 kg)
- All necessary paper work like Permit and TIMS card (Trekkers information management system)
- Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Travel and rescue arrangement.
- All our government taxes, vat, official expenses & service charges.
- Twenty four call assistance by our office representative.
- Farewell dinner in typical Nepali restaurant.
- Meals in Kathmandu
- Any type of insurance.
- Personal nature expenses like bar bills, water, tea coffee, shower, laundry, wi fi in trekking route.
- Any extra cost which is not mentioned in Cost includes column.
- Extra day for natural calamities like flood, landslide, flight cancellation.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We had did Everest Base Camp Trek 14 days with this company last month (May) . We meet great guide Mr. Tek & best assistance by Mr. Amrit . Thank you very much for organizing this trip.
Date of experience: May 2019
Response from Himalayanasiatreks, Owner at Everest Base Camp Trek
Responded 6 Jun 2019
Thank you very much for your amazing words & choosing us.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Himalayan Asia Treks
Our amazing Everest base camp tour with Gokyo Lake
Hi! It was just an amazing trek provided me and my group of friends by Himalayan Asia Treks, we had done recently w…
We visited Kathmandu, Pokhara and Nagorkot for 7 days, 6 nights in January 2019. My wife and me were travelling wit…
Excellent local agency!
Before the trip to Nepal, we contacted several local agencies but the most accurate reply that we got was from Hima…
Best trekking company in Nepal
We are very thankful to Himalayan Asia Treks Team for organizing best Upper Mustang Trekking in Nepal. We did Upper…
Mr Amrit has arranged the best trip I could have ever asked for in Nepal. I can assure he has excellent organizing …
히말라야가 아닌 '네팔 건지 휴먼스쿨 봉사활동'
네판 건지 휴먼스쿨로 7박 9일간 봉사활동을 다녀왔다. 한국 대학생 위주로 구성된 팀은 봉사 기간 내내 현지 학생들을 위해 열정적으로 봉사활동에 임하였다. 여기서! 중요한 것 중하는, 아밋 체트리(A…
Happy volunteering thanks to
Nepal was so good and pleased. Next time I visit Nepal, I would like to travel with this travel agency. Good luck.
Nice people, Nice trip
Once the conclusion was made it traveled with excellent service and good quality. Another thing got good friends! B…
Nepal Tour with Himalayan Asia Treks
I strongly recommend this agency for famiily or individual tours. Me and my father, we designed and required our ow…
that is the first time we visit Nepal by the support of Himalayan Asia trecs. which gives us much pleasure, one thi…
We have planned to go Nepal with my friends and family in first week Mar 2017. I choose Himalayan Asia Treks throug…
A world class Himalayan Asia Tours and Travels P.LTD.
We first visited Kathmandu in 2014 met with the owner Mr. Amrit who is a brilliant tour operator. We were there for…
Beautiful place and nice people
We are very thankful to Himalayan Asia Treks Team specially Amrit who care us our family member in foreign country …
Best Service Provider
I went to Nepal for a short solo trip. So I needed guidance to make the best use of my time. Himalayan Asia Treks p…
Excellent service provider in Kathmandu
We have great experience with Himalayan Asia Treks Team. We did short Poonhill trek with Kathmandu Pokhara and Chit…
- Duration: 14 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Languages Offered: English, French, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 115 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Everest Base Camp Trek
How much is Everest Base Camp Trek?
Everest Base Camp Trek price starts from US$1,833.34. Discover and book Everest Base Camp Trek on Tripadvisor
What is the Everest Base Camp Trek cancellation policy?
Everest Base Camp Trek cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Everest Base Camp Trek on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Everest Base Camp Trek?
Everest Base Camp Trek is hosted by Himalayan Asia Treks. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Himalayan Asia Treks on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Everest Base Camp Trek on Tripadvisor