Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Explore the virgin trail of Manaslu Circuit, home to the the 8th highest mountain in the world, Mt. Manaslu. The 13 days all-inclusive trek will take you to some of the most restricted and remote areas of Nepal, and experience the Tibetan side of the country. Enjoy the breathtaking natural beauty of Nepal as you pass by rice terraces, rivers, water falls and hanging bridges. This includes side trips to Bihendra Lake (one of the highest glacier lakes in the world), Gumba monastery (a hundred year-old Buddhist template), Manaslu Base Camp (4,750m above sea level), Birendra Lake (one of the highest glacier lakes in the world) Larke pass and Tibetan border. The trip includes food and accommodation in the mountain, government-licensed guide.
Kathmandu, Kathmandu, Kathmandu Valley, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
Returns to original departure point
- English speaking professional trekking guide for 13 days including his food, accommodation, and insurance.
- All necessary permits for the trek (ACAP, MCAP, and Manaslu special permit)
- 13 days accommodation in the mountain while on a trek (twin-sharing basis)
- 3 times food (12 Breakfast, 13 Lunch, 12 Dinner) along the way
- Transportation from your hotel to/from bus station (in Kathmandu)
- Transportation from Kathmandu to Arughat and Sotikhola by local public bus (or private jeep only if the group size is more than 4)
- Transportation from Dharapani to Besishar by local public jeep
- Transportation from Besishar to Kathmandu local public bus
- Sleeping bag for the trip (to be returned to NEST after the trek)
- Water bottle and purified water during the trek
- Duffel bag for the luggage (If needed and to be returned to NEST after the trek)
- All necessary service charge and government tax
- International flight
- Nepal visa
- Hotel and meals in Kathmandu
- Airport drop off and pick up
- Travel insurance (must cover emergency evacuation at more than 5000m)
- Trekking porter (add-on option available)
- Any kind of drinks on the mountain
- Wifi, hot water/bucket shower, battery charge, donation etc.
- Tips for the guide
- Anything which has not been mentioned in the Inclusions list.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The restricted permits for Manaslu are issued from Sunday through Friday at 10:00 am to 5:00 pm. Please note that the permit office is also closed during public holidays but we will let you know if this will be the case.
- It usually takes about 4 hours to issue the permit and this requires the original passport of the trekker. We will need to hold your passport for this time period to request the government to issue the permit. If you do not have a spare day for the trekking preparation we can also expedite the permit. Please let us know.
- What document do we need from you?
- ID picture (passport size - 3 copies)
- Scanned copy or clear image of the passport
- Travel Insurance (not compulsory but strongly recommended for your safety)
- Copy of the roundtrip ticket to Nepal for the expedited permit
- There is a total distance of about 138 km (86 miles) between Kathmandu to Sotikhola. The first half (90km) of the road is well-cemented (this is between Kathmandu and Dhading) so your ride would be comfortable. However, after this would be a challenging ride, with dust, mud and very narrow road. During normal traffic, it will only take 6-7 hour for the private jeep to reach Sotikhola and for the local bus, it may take an hour longer.
- Private jeep will be provided if the group size is at least 4 trekkers. For a group less than 4, you need to take a local bus from Kathmandu to Arughat, and then a local jeep from Arughat to Sotikhola.
- Trail update: Due to the ongoing road construction on the trail, the first two days (from Sotikhola to Tatopani), the walking times might be longer than a usual. In some parts, because the usual trails are closed, a detour will be required.
- Basic private rooms with shared toilet are mostly available throughout the trek. However, please expect one night in Dharmasala where you may need to share a room with other trekkers during high season. Beds, blankets, and pillows may be provided. Also, the weather could be very cold so sleeping bags are a must which is included in the package above (or you can also bring your own if you wish)
- Each tea house has a restaurant/kitchen offering continental food. "Dal bhat power for 24 hours", the most common Nepali dish allows you to eat rice as much as you can. Normally any vegetables served in tea houses are produced from their own field. This is usually organic, so good for your health. Not every camp offers meat (chicken, mutton, and pork). Please also note that beef is almost non-existent here. If they do, you should check with your guide if this is fresh before you placed the order. Because of the altitude and weather, it is sometimes difficult to raise these animals for consumption. Storing the meat over the winter could also be challenging. Better safe than sorry.
- In our package from above, it is included 3 times food in one day which you can choose from the menu.
- Drinking water
- Relatively, the water in the mountain is not as polluted as in the city and are usually drinkable. You will see locals and your guide drinking this water with no issues. However, to be safe, please make sure you use water purification drop. or drink bottled water. Bottled water is available to buy in each camp (roughly NPR 200 (USD 2) in the lower elevation and NPR 400 (USD 4) in the higher elevation). Majority of trekkers use water purification drop or tablet or water filter to save money. In the package, the water purification tablet and one (empty) water bottle are included.
- During the day, you don't need to carry more than one litre of extra water . Normally, the water source is available every one to two hours of walking distance where you can refill water.
- Due to the long days before reaching high altitude, the success rate of Manaslu trek is still much higher than Everest Base Camp or any other trek in Nepal. Based on our experience, around 95% of our groups managed to complete the Manaslu trek with no altitude sickness issues. Watch this video to learn more https://youtu.be/6uO6Xn6q_68
- Trek essentials (What to pack)
- Detailed trekking essential list will be provided after we received the booking confirmation.
- Telecommunication in Manaslu Region
- Only 40% of the area in Manaslu has cell phone signal, However, most of the camp has a satellite phone for emergency contact. Some lodges in Samagaun and Samdo also offer wifi for an extra charge.
- Luggage storage
- You can store your luggage in the hotel as most of the hotel in Kathmandu offers a free luggage storage facilities. If you are not comfortable to store in the hotel, we will collect your luggage and store it in our office.
- Besishar to Pokhara after the trek
- After the trek, if you decided to go Pokhara, our guide will also help you find the local bus at no extra cost. Please let us know if you travelling any other city after the trek instead of returning Kathmandu. Note that the trip to Pokhara is not included in the trip package.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
I highly recommend to book your trek at Nest adventure. Service quality, prices, you'll have an amazing experience. But make sure to ask for Sandip as your guide! For our Manaslu trek Sandip supported us from the very beginning, making sure we feel comfortable, confident and…
1 Helpful vote
Response from sandeept502, Manager at 13 Days Manaslu Circuit Trek with NEST Adventure (a local travel company)
Responded 14 Jun 2020
Hi Julien, Thank you so much for your great word about our team and services. It is nice to know that you had an awesome time with your guide Sandip during the 13 days Manaslu trek. Your excellent reviews on the world's largest travel site TripAdvisor will motivate our team to do our best in the future. I hope to see you again for the next adventure trip in Nepal. Regards Sandeep & Team
We decided to go with Nest Adventure on our 17-days-circuit around Mt. Manaslu because of there high amount of incredibly positive reviews. The entire trip was well organised and we were very happy with our guide Kanchan. He cared for us like a caring father and was very…
Date of experience: February 2020
I could not have wished for a better experience :) My guide Netra was very helpful and dedicated, always trying to get me the best room in each guest house and in general making the trip as great as possible. During the trek I met two other guides from Nest (Sandeep and NT) and…
Date of experience: November 2019
We booked our trek with the NEST, and did the 13 day Manaslu Circuit trek in October. We are very happy with the NEST, as they are professional and have lots of experience. The Manaslu Circuit is an amazing trek, but what made our trip outstanding was our guide Suman. He is…
Date of experience: October 2019
We were a group of 3 people to trek around Manaslu. We had an incredible time thanks to our guide Sunil and Nest Adventure. At the office, Sandeep, the manager, was very responsive and everything (permits, transportation etc) was ready and clearly explained to us so we could…
Date of experience: November 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Nepal Explore Summit Trek Pvt. Ltd
Three Passes Trek, a lifetime experience
Awesome trekking in the Himalayas with a lovely guide Suman. Everything was very well arranged by Nest Adventure. A…
We choose to go with Nest Adventure because we had a very good feeling with this company. When we first contact the…
Fantastic Kathmandu Valley Trek with Kanchan
My wife and I only had a brief stay in Nepal, but wanted to do a trek. We found the Nest Adventure Kathmandu Valley…
Lower Annapurna Trek
My trek with Sandip was a once in a life time experience, that my friends and I will never forget. He customized a …
Excellent arrangements by NEST Adventure
NEST Adventure (Sandeep) arranged our complete 2 week private tour of Nepal incl. a 4 day visit to Bhutan. The arra…
Manaslu/Tsum Valley Trek
Completed the 21-Day Manaslu/Tsum Valley trek solo with just the guide (Kanchan). Meet people along the trail and i…
Incredible 10 Day Annapurna Circuit Trek
Look no further, just book with these guys!!! One of the best local agencies in Kathmandu! Three friends and I orga…
Nar Phu Valley Trek
Probably the best agency you can find in Kathmandu. Really well organized company with friendly guides and uncompli…
Amazing EBC and KalaPatar trek
I went with 3 of my friends making a journey to conquer EBC and KalaPatar. It was an amazing experience and scenery…
My dad and I went on a trek with Nest adventures to Everest Base Camp. We had an excellent time, especially thanks …
Manaslu and Tsum Valley trek - 20 days
We've just come back from Manaslu and Tsum Valley trek organised by Nest Adventure. Sandip, manager of the company,…
Manaslu Circuit with NT
Two friends and I did the manaslu circuit with NT. He is a very experienced guide, as it was his 37th time doing th…
Manaslu Circuit plus Tsum Valley
Just got back from an amazing trek through Tsum Valley and Manaslu Circuit. Hari from NEST was our guide and was gr…
Kanchanjangha Trek with Nischal
We went on the Kanchangha trek organized by NEST, had a great trek. Nischal Neupane was wonderful and gave us a lot…
Best experience in my life
The best agency you can find in Kathmandu. Such friendly, flexible and helpful people! I had a wonderful trekk with…
- Nepal Explore Summit Trek Pvt. Ltd
- Duration: 13 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 650 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 13 Days Manaslu Circuit Trek with NEST Adventure (a local travel company)
How much is 13 Days Manaslu Circuit Trek with NEST Adventure (a local travel company)?
13 Days Manaslu Circuit Trek with NEST Adventure (a local travel company) price starts from €896.13. Discover and book 13 Days Manaslu Circuit Trek with NEST Adventure (a local travel company) on Tripadvisor
What is the 13 Days Manaslu Circuit Trek with NEST Adventure (a local travel company) cancellation policy?
13 Days Manaslu Circuit Trek with NEST Adventure (a local travel company) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 13 Days Manaslu Circuit Trek with NEST Adventure (a local travel company) on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 13 Days Manaslu Circuit Trek with NEST Adventure (a local travel company)?
13 Days Manaslu Circuit Trek with NEST Adventure (a local travel company) is hosted by Nepal Explore Summit Trek Pvt. Ltd. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Nepal Explore Summit Trek Pvt. Ltd on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 13 Days Manaslu Circuit Trek with NEST Adventure (a local travel company) on Tripadvisor