The initiation point for our Everest Base Camp Trek is Lukla. We take a flight from Kathmandu to Lukla and fly back from Lukla to Kathmandu once the trekking is accomplished. The Route Map has captured every trail we would be following throughout our Everest Base Camp Trek. Click Here for the routes and coverage areas of your destination.
• Dudh Koshi, the River of Milk, Rhododendron and Magnolia Forests
• The main gateway to our Everest trekking, Namche Bazaar
• Khumbu Glacier, the home of Mount Everest Base Camp and the icefalls
• An unforgettable breathtaking view of sunrise on those snow capped mountains from the summit of Kala Patthar
• Spring Season is the best to discover the wild variety of flowers all around
• Unique Sherpa culture and generous hospitalities of the people living in this region
• Learn Buddhism, and visit ancient monasteries
• The traditional farming system
• Everest Base CampAccomodation and Meals
Our overnight stay would be on Tea houses and Guest Houses during Everest Trekking. Twin sharing comfortable beds and common bathroom will be provided. The place is clean and hygienic.
Our Everest Base Camp Trek would let you experience typical Nepali food, special mountain foods and other cuisines including international cuisine like Indian, Tibetan, Italian, and Continental. You can always make your choices from the food menu available there. We will have breakfast and dinner at tea house/guest house whereas we will have lunch on our way.
While in Kathmandu, your accommodation is at tourist standard hotels facilitated with Attached Bath, A/C, 24 hours running hot/cold shower, Internet service and others. The facilities provided here is of 2 to 3 star standard hotel. We offer welcome dinner, farewell dinner and breakfasts during your stay in Kathmandu. Other meals as well as your other personal expenses will be from your own pocket. Full board meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner, and Tea- Coffee) are included during the Everest Base Camp Trek once you leave Kathmandu.
Outlined Itinerary for Everest Base Camp Trek 16 Days
Day 01:Arrive Kathmandu, Airport pickup and stay in a good hotel
Day 02:Kathmandu Sightseeing and trek preparation
Day 03:Kathmandu to Lukla Scenic Flight and short trek to Phakding.
Day 04:Phakding to Namche Bazaar Trek
Day 05:Rest day for acclimatization at Namche Bazaar
Day 06:Namche Bazaar to Tengboche Trek
Day 07:Tengboche to Dingboche Trek
Day 08:Acclimatization in Dingboche
Day 09:Dingboche to Lobuche Trek
Day 10:Lobuche to Gorakshep to Everest Base Camp Trek and back to Gorakshep
Day 11:Explore Kala Pattar; trek down from Gorakshep via Lobuche to Pheriche
Day 12:Pheriche to Khumjung trek
Day 13:Khumjung to monju Trek
Day 14:Monju to Lukla Trek.
Day 15: Fly Back to Kathmandu.
Day 16:Kathmandu to Your Port of Destination