7 Day Lowland GorillaTrekking DR. Congo, Chimps & Golden Monkey Rwanda
By Safari 2 Gorilla Tours
This Lowland Gorilla Trekking Trip takes you to the Democratic Republic of Congo, another home to the endangered Gorillas in Africa. Congo DRC has both Lowland and Mountain Gorillas. Lowland Gorillas are found in Kahuzi Biega national park and the critically endangered mountain gorillas are found in Virunga National Park. You will also be able to go for the chimpanzee Trekking in Cyamudongo forest as well as Golden Monkey Trekking in Volcanoes National Park.
Duration: 7 days
Start time: Check availability
English, Italian, French
- Entry/Admission - National Museum of Rwanda
- Entry/Admission - Nyungwe National Park
- Entry/Admission - Cyangugu
- Entry/Admission - Kahuzi-Biega National Park
- Entry/Admission - Kigali Arts Center
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- we pick up from any location of your choice in Rwanda
- Kigali Intl. Airport, Kigali Rwanda
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 192507P2
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 192507P2
Kigali International Airport -...
Kigali - Butare
Butare - Nyungwe Forest National...
Chimpanzee Trekking, Nyungwe...
Lowland Gorilla Trekking, Kahuzi...
Cyangungu/Rusizi - Volcanoes...
Golden Monkey Trekking,...
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Reliable Organization of Gorilla Trekking Experience
I was very satisfied with the Gorilla Trekking Experience. It was a true once in a lifetime experience. With Safar…
I totally recommend it
Aron is very professional, the tour went perfectly. He was always very attentive to my needs, flexible and, without…
We booked a combined trip to Rwanda and DRC. The services in Rwanda were close to what was offered. In DRC, however…
Great time in Uganda
In February, I had the opportunity to travel around Uganda with Safari 2 Gorilla Tours Ltd. Great impression and gr…
Great private taxi transfer service!
Normally we travel independently but because of Covid-19 we try not to use public transport on this trip. Safari 2 …
Rwanda - GO NOW!
I decided to book at trip to Rwanda in September and within a month I was staring at Muhoza. I could not have pulle…
Queen Elizabeth Nationalpark with Safari 2 Gorilla-Tours: Amazing!
We highly recommend travelling with Safari 2 Gorilla Tours. Our tour guide Aron made our trip to Queen Elizabeth Na…
Safrai 2 Gorrilla Tours 'welcome people from all over the world' except black Africans
I contacted Aron in November 2019 to organise a 3 day Uganda Gorilla Trek and Golden Monkey tour from 25 January 20…
3 day Uganda- Gorilla Trek and Golden Monkeys
Would absolutely recommend them! Aaron was very professional when communicating with us. Our driver Martin picked …
2 Day Uganda Gorilla Trek - Amazing!
My boyfriend & I recently undertook the 2 day gorilla trek in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park, Uganda & it was am…
Incredible! Communication & booking process was first class. Aron communicated to us via whatsapp which made it so …
Safari 2 Gorilla Tours gave us amazing experience gorilla trekking in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest
We had an unforgettable experience gorilla trekking in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest. We did a three day trek and we …
Must go via safari 2 gorilla!
Recommend this company and his manager and driver in one person - Aron. We feel save and everything was very good …
Great safari with my personal driver Bosco
I was preparing my safari with Aron Mugisha and I must say that communication and suggestions, everything was very …
Gorilla Trekking and Trip to Queen Elizabeth National Park
Me and my friend travelled individually to Uganda where we met Aron in Kabale at his Lodge (which is also a great p…