1 Full Day Culture & Heritage Experience (Nyanza & Butare)
By Vazquez Tours & Travel Ltd
1 Full day culture & heritage experience, make you learn Rwandans history and culture in details. You will be able to visit the King’s Palace Museum which based in Nyanza District, Southern Province 88 Km from Kigali city; King’s Mutara III Rudahigwa’s palace offers a detailed look into the Rwanda monarchial system and its abolition in early 1960s due to colonialism. You will also visit the Ethnographic Museum. This Museum was built in 1987, and now houses one of Africa’s finest ethnographic collections. Its seven galleries display historical, ethnographic, Artistic and Archaeological artifacts accompanied by visual aides, giving visitors a rich insight into the culture of Rwandans.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 10–12 minutes
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- All museum entrance fees, Lunch with soft drink, Full time English or French specking driver-guide, Ground transportation, Mineral water, and taxes.
- Entry/Admission - Exploring Nyanza culture and history
- Entry/Admission - National Museum of Rwanda
- Anything not mentioned in the inclucion.
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- We pick up from all hotels in Kigali.
- Kigali Intl. Airport, Kigali Rwanda
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 120024P7
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with 1 Full Day Culture & Heritage Experience (Nyanza & Butare)?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 1 Full Day Culture & Heritage Experience (Nyanza & Butare) on Tripadvisor
- How much is 1 Full Day Culture & Heritage Experience (Nyanza & Butare)?
- 1 Full Day Culture & Heritage Experience (Nyanza & Butare) price starts from €413.87. Discover and book 1 Full Day Culture & Heritage Experience (Nyanza & Butare) on Tripadvisor
- What is the 1 Full Day Culture & Heritage Experience (Nyanza & Butare) cancellation policy?
- 1 Full Day Culture & Heritage Experience (Nyanza & Butare) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 1 Full Day Culture & Heritage Experience (Nyanza & Butare) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 1 Full Day Culture & Heritage Experience (Nyanza & Butare)?
- 1 Full Day Culture & Heritage Experience (Nyanza & Butare) is hosted by Vazquez Tours & Travel Ltd. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Vazquez Tours & Travel Ltd on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 1 Full Day Culture & Heritage Experience (Nyanza & Butare) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 120024P7
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1National Museum of RwandaStop: 2 hours - Admission includedA gift from Belgium’s King Badouin in the late 1980s, the Ethnographic Museum now houses one of Africa’s finest ethnographic collections. Seven galleries display historical, ethnographic, artistic and archaeological artefacts accompanied by visual aides, giving visitors a rich insight into the Rwandan culture. The exhibits open with geographical and geological displays, moving on to items used in hunting, agriculture, animal husbandry, pottery, weaving and woodwork. Traditional clothing and architectural methods are also illustrated, as well as the social importance of cattle. The final room reveals traditional customs and beliefs, history, culture, poetry and oral tradition and cosmology. After this amazing experience, you will have lunch and later, drive back to Kigali.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
My sun and I get an advise from a friend who has visited Rwanda, to go there for holiday. Waaauuuuuwwwww, that was …
10 out of 10, would absolutely recommend!
All expectations for our 1 Day Safari to Akagera National Park were exceeded. I knew what I thought a safari wou…
Once In A Lifetime Encounter
Words cannot adequately express my appreciation to Vasquez Tours, and particularly, Bosco Mugabe, for guiding me on…
A fabulous experience
The city tour was fantastic, Kigali is a really beautiful city, the driver and tour guide were so kind and respectf…
Great city tour experience
Dan was really gracious, waited for us as we we were a little late and showed us around the city. We went to the Ge…
Being in Kigali felt like a learning experience for me, maybe because of the showcase Rwanda built around the genocide
I enjoyed our tour of the city. What I loved most about it was how enthusiastic our tour guide, Daniel was. We had …
It was really exciting and beautiful touring Kigali with the team! We had great conversations around both countries…
Visit with the elderly
I was particularly blown away by their excellent service. Mr. Daniel was extremely pleasan,helpful and patient, he …
Perfectly organised tour through Rwanda
We spent 12 Days in Rwanda and had organised in advance the tour through the country including Kigali, Akagera, Nyu…
Bisoke hiking with the best tour operator
A friend recommended me to contact Nshuti Daniel. and he was really of great help. He helped with the booking, and …
Without doubt one of the favourite Hiking Experience!
Upon arrival we were warmly welcomed by NSHUTI Danie , and we felt welcomed and with such a friendly atmosphere we …
Daniel and his team did a fabulous job both before our arrival and during our stay in Rwanda. We took two tours wi…
wonderful and comfortable trip
our trip wouldn't have been the same without this best company.thank you for hosting and taking good care of us.. c…
Splendid service, friendly driver, comfortable car!
Theo, the market manager arranged the trip for us in a splendid way, kindly listening to what we wanted, suggested …
My boyfriend and I had a great experience with the staff and program. They were flexible and attentive and constant…