View all photos (8)
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Desert Agafay and Atlas Mountains day trip is one of the most spectacular journeys from Marrakech. If you desire to get out of the city and delve into the rural side of Morocco, this day-long adventure tour will allow you to experience the authentic Berber culture at firsthand. You will be exploring the Atlas mountain three Various Valleys and several locations along the way with some beautiful panoramic shots of small villages, incredible scenery..Definitely an experience you would not want to miss.
You'll start at
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Mount ToubkalStop: 5 hours -This is a splendid trip during which you will discover the most diverse and spectacular landscapes, an amazing adventure to experience! It begins from your doorstep and heads in a journey towards the Atlas Mountains. You will embark on a challenging trek to the Berber villages, green valleys and up Mount Toubkal, where you will be rewarded with stunning views of the surrounding valleys and, after visiting the infamous local Argan Oil businesses in the area, continue into lush, orchard-filled valleys framed by rugged peaks. A camel ride stop prior to venture deep into Tachdirt Valley. The Atlas Mountains are like a different world with the cool, fresh mountain air. You will have the chance to visit authentic berber houses and learn about their ancient traditions. You will enjoy a traditional mint tea or make one yourself with friendly locals. You can choose whether you want to hike, drive, or ride a mule to the next stop. Set out for Ckik Valley the way you’ve chosen, halfway the descent you will enjoy a traditional Berber lunch, continue to Amizmiz Valley, crossing a vibrant green valley that stays fresh and lush even during the hottest days of the highest mountains in Morocco. Activities are well organized and professionally executed. This excursion provides you the ability to relax and take in the amazing scenic views of Atlas picturesque mountains before returning to Marrakech where a hotel drop-off ends your trip.Read more
You'll end at
Jamaâ El-Fna, Marrakech 40000, MoroccoFrom your accommodation for your convenience.
See address & details
Jemaa el-Fna, Jamaâ El-Fna, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Returns to original departure point
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Camel ride
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
The best experience I’v ever had, our guide Adam had an excellent English plus other languages, we learnt almost everything about Berber culture, all our questions had been answered with extra informations the pickup was at the time. We have witnessed the beauty of the moroccan…
Date of experience: January 2020
2 Helpful votes
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Your Marrakech tours
A wonderfully insightful tour
Our guide Reda gave us a great insight into Moroccan history by taking us to the best sights in the Medina, gave a …
I don’t normally write reviews but this was something special. Communication was great and the guide was veery frie…
Insightful tour of the city
My parents and I were staying for a short weekend break and the tour that we received was fantastic. In a very busy…
Perfect introduction to Marrakech
I have no doubt that we never would have discovered and seen all of the amazing details of Morocco without a tour f…
Deep history knowledge, great energy!!
We had a wonderful private tour with Med. Kind, friendly and very well informed, he showed us some of the hidden Ge…
Beyond brilliant! One of the best trips ever!
Amazing from start to finish! Excellent value for money, views, food, waterfalls, Argan oil, camel ride! What more…
One of favourite days in Marrakesh and really nice to see something different outside of the city! Atlas Mountains …
Top Atlas experience
One of the most beautiful trips I ever made. Spending time in the Berber village was amazing and the food was so go…
This tour was great! But what made it special was our tour guide Oussama!! Aside from being knowledgeable, he was t…
An amazing day out, the guide Reda was a very warm and a true gentleman as he guided us through out the day in a ve…
I can assure you that it will be an experience to remember, witness the natural beauty of the mountain range. We we…
Marrakech City tour-Private Experience
I would like to start by thanking Oussama which was our tour guide for the great experience, for his patience, know…
I was picked up promptly from my Riad, the day was awesome, the Atlas scenery is famulous. We went high into the mo…
Beautiful views, the climb was absolutely incredible as was the traditional Berber meal. We had an amazing time exp…
We got a sniff of how people live in the Atlas Mountains. Great informative tour, the guide was super nice and extr…
- Duration: 7–8 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, French, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 838 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Atlas Mountains, Desert Agafay, Waterfalls and 3 Valleys - Marrakech Day Trip
What time does Atlas Mountains, Desert Agafay, Waterfalls and 3 Valleys - Marrakech Day Trip start?
Atlas Mountains, Desert Agafay, Waterfalls and 3 Valleys - Marrakech Day Trip will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Atlas Mountains, Desert Agafay, Waterfalls and 3 Valleys - Marrakech Day Trip on Tripadvisor
How much is Atlas Mountains, Desert Agafay, Waterfalls and 3 Valleys - Marrakech Day Trip?
Atlas Mountains, Desert Agafay, Waterfalls and 3 Valleys - Marrakech Day Trip price starts from US$56.14. Discover and book Atlas Mountains, Desert Agafay, Waterfalls and 3 Valleys - Marrakech Day Trip on Tripadvisor
What is the Atlas Mountains, Desert Agafay, Waterfalls and 3 Valleys - Marrakech Day Trip cancellation policy?
Atlas Mountains, Desert Agafay, Waterfalls and 3 Valleys - Marrakech Day Trip cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Atlas Mountains, Desert Agafay, Waterfalls and 3 Valleys - Marrakech Day Trip on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Atlas Mountains, Desert Agafay, Waterfalls and 3 Valleys - Marrakech Day Trip?
Atlas Mountains, Desert Agafay, Waterfalls and 3 Valleys - Marrakech Day Trip is hosted by Your Marrakech tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Your Marrakech tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Atlas Mountains, Desert Agafay, Waterfalls and 3 Valleys - Marrakech Day Trip on Tripadvisor