View all photos (13)
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
The Ourika Valley, a beautiful Atlas village located just 30 km from Marrakech and considered one of the favorite destinations of local and foreign tourists for its magnificent landscapes. Discover this region with our private excursion and enjoy the VIP treatment. Your own driver guide, fully qualified and accredited, will allow you to discover the Ourika Valley in the best possible way.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Ourika ValleyStop: 9 hours - Admission excludedf you want to enjoy a traditional mountain lifestyle and admire a dazzling nature, Ourika is a place that will suit you perfectly. From Marrakech, an hour and a half are sufficient to reach the Ourika valley. You will pass bio-aromatic gardens where you will discover the different medicinal plants used by the Berbers. You will then have the opportunity to visit a family in their home and enjoy a glass of tea and a snack. If you coincide with a market day, you will also have the chance to take a tour and discover the Berber souk. Your guide will then take the road to Setti-Fatma. Discover the marvelous panoramas of the waterfalls there and enjoy a hike with your guide on the cliffs at the bottom of the mountains. You will pass by a small charming footbridge that will take you to the heights of the Atlas. Lunch at Setti Fatma in one of the traditional restaurants across the river and last visit to a woman’s cooperative producing argan oil.Read more
- Air-conditioned and comfortable private vehicle (4x4 or minibus).
- Professional and qualified driver speaking French or English
- Departure and return to your place of residence
- Optional guide 2 euros per person.
- Lunch between 2 and 10 euros
- Visit of the Nectarome Organic Aromatic Garden 5 euros per person
- Optional activities (camel ride ...)
- Entry/Admission - Ourika Valley
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Time Out Travel
Sunset Camel Ride
Overall a great experience, especially for the economical price. Our driver picked us up from the hotel exactly at …
Great experience.If you're in for a value for money 2 day desert experience it's a great option
Better than expected. Rashid great driver. Hasan equally great host in the desert camp. Clean Mercedes van. Punctio…
Walking Tour of Chefchaouen
My girlfriend and I enjoyed a great tour with Abdul! We explored a lot of the old city and got to try a lot of the …
Surprise after surprise thanks to an awful and stressful organisation
Very bad experience. We were supposed to go to Zagora for 2 days but they put us on a van with a group going to Mer…
Just so so
I would not recommend it. The tour I took the next day was so much better and with a higher price/quality ratio. I…
We were sent to the wrong excursion!
We booked in person with Omar -the tour agent- for a 1-day excursion to Ouzoud waterfall but we ended up going to E…
Rachid was amazing!
The camel ride in the Sahara desert has been one of the highlights of my life! Rachid got us there and back quickly…
Unforgetable day in Oukaimeden Skiresort
From the beginning on everything was perfect and very professional: the booking, the organisation in advance, the d…
Driver was a no-show, causing us to miss out on a once-in-a-lifetime experience
Booked "Time Out Travel" through Viator and Trip Advisor, for a sunset camel ride with pickup at 6:00pm at our riad…
I went on a three day trip from marrakech to the desert in merzouga. What I liked about the trip: -The driver (Rac…
This trip made our trip to marrakech great. The guy picked us up from our hotel And took us, he was really nice to …
You can find many agencies in Marakesh. Time Out travel is the one that distinguish. The agent speaks English as we…
An experience! Not westernised
If you are after the real Morrocco then this is for you but if you do not speak Arabic and are not comfortable with…
Rachid is a top driver and drove us to the desert and back safely. The desert is a magical place and every stop alo…
I suggest to anyone who is in Marrakesh to organize this visit. The Atlas and the desert are something that you wil…
- Duration: 9–10 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 838 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private day trip to Ourika Valley
What time does Private day trip to Ourika Valley start?
Private day trip to Ourika Valley will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Private day trip to Ourika Valley on Tripadvisor
How much is Private day trip to Ourika Valley?
Private day trip to Ourika Valley price starts from US$54.21. Discover and book Private day trip to Ourika Valley on Tripadvisor
What is the Private day trip to Ourika Valley cancellation policy?
Private day trip to Ourika Valley cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private day trip to Ourika Valley on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Private day trip to Ourika Valley?
Private day trip to Ourika Valley is hosted by Time Out Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Time Out Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private day trip to Ourika Valley on Tripadvisor