Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Welcome to Hawaii’s ONLY free tour created by and operated by locals! On this guided walking tour, you will learn about the history of Hawaii and see some of the 50th State’s renowned landmarks. Meet us at the King Kamehameha Statue in Downtown Honolulu and embark on a journey with one of our friendly, informative local tour guides. You will leave the tour with a better understanding of the true spirit of aloha rooted in Hawaiian history and orally passed down through generations from the ancient tribal Hawaiian times to the sugar plantation period to its current status as the world-renowned paradise destination on everyone’s bucket list!
- You'll start atKing Kamehameha StatuePunchbowl St, Honolulu, HI 96813, USAPlease meet us infront of the King Kamehameha statue at [447 S. King St. Honolulu, HI 96813] (https://goo.gl/maps/bCfy1koAQTH2) . Our guides will be wearing a white t-shirt with our Hawaii Free Tour logo.See address & details
- 1King Kamehameha StatueStop: 15 minutesSee detailsPass byAli'iolani Hale
- 2Iolani PalaceStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 3Hawaii State CapitolStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 4Kawaiahao ChurchStop: 10 minutesSee detailsPass byHonolulu Hale (City Hall)Hawaii State Library
- 5King Lunalilo MausoleumStop: 15 minutesSee details
- You'll end atKing Kamehameha StatuePunchbowl St, Honolulu, HI 96813, USAPlease meet us infront of the King Kamehameha statue at [447 S. King St. Honolulu, HI 96813] (https://goo.gl/maps/bCfy1koAQTH2) . Our guides will be wearing a white t-shirt with our Hawaii Free Tour logo.See address & details
King Kamehameha Statue, Punchbowl St, Honolulu, HI 96813, USA
Returns to original departure point
- On Wed's we offer a free sampling of local food before our walking tour starts.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Hawaii Free Tours
Great walking tour!
Joined this walking tour a few weeks ago and I’m so glad it didn’t get cancelled because of the rain (which cleared…
This is a great one hour walking tour of the historical sites in Honolulu. Both guides were very informative and pr…
Really nice guys!
Loved the tour, very informative, just what we were looking for. However, I thought we would walk a bit more, go a …
We were running a bit late but these two gentlemen were so patient and understanding. They told us lots about the h…
We met Ellice at a coffee shop and he invited us to take his free walking tour. The walking tour was informative an…
Amazing tour guides
Meeting Elles and Victor helped make our trip memorable. They had great recommendations and the tour was very infor…
Excellent first look at key pieces of Honolulu history
This was the thing we did on our first full day in Hawaii. My wife and I had become fans of these tours through tri…
Very informative tour ; covered all bases. Great starting point to understand history of Hawaii. Two great tour gui…
We enjoyed the tour. Super informative. And a nice introduction to the history of Hawaii. And they even had water f…
We took the bus from Waikiki to meet the walking tour. Ellis and Victor did a tour we really enjoyed. We would hi…
Great way to start our trip!
Did this the first day we arrived. Always like to start a new place with a feel of the highlights. Victor was grea…
Elles and Victor are fantastic tour guides. This was my first time visiting Oahu and taking their free walking tour…
Elles and Victor were incredible guides. They were informative, energetic, and great people. Thank you!
Informative, fun, and casual
The best deal in Hawai’i! Victor and Ellis were great tour guides. They were knowledgeable, friendly, attentive, an…
Super Cool Tourguides
Although a Bird pooped on my head during the tour it was still cool! The Tourguides helped me clean of the poop whi…
- Duration: 1h 10m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: language_english_ffffe66c
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241