Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Take advantage of calm ocean conditions and crystal clear waters on the perfect trip for any wildlife enthusiast. Explore tropical reefs and shipwrecks that are home to honu (sea turtles), eels, reef sharks, dolphins, and schools of tropical fish. The mornings on Oahu's South Shore offer are perfect for looking through glass-bottom boat viewports. This is the most peaceful time of day to cruise on the Pacific Ocean and see the iconic Waikiki beach boardwalk. Perfect for large or small groups, book a fun-filled tour with Hawaii Glass Bottom Boats for your family or friends while visiting Hawaii. It’s a great activity for convention groups, employee appreciation days, military group outings, and local school field trips. We also offer wedding photo tours showcasing you on your wedding day against the beautiful backdrop of Oahu’s coastline.
- You'll start at1009 Ala Moana Blvd1009 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96813, USALocated at Kewalo Basin Harbor at Slip FA1. Look for the BIG RED SIGN Driving: Enter near Ala Moana Blvd + Ward Ave. We are on the front row of the marina - parallel to Ala Moana Blvd. $1/hr Metered parking is available City Bus: Take bus #19, #20, or #42 from Waikiki to Ala Moana Blvd + Ward AveSee address & details
- 1Kewalo BasinStop: 15 minutesCheck-in and enjoy a smooth cruise out of the harborRead morePass byWaikiki BeachDiamond Head State Monument
- You'll end at1009 Ala Moana Blvd1009 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96813, USALocated at Kewalo Basin Harbor at Slip FA1. Look for the BIG RED SIGN Driving: Enter near Ala Moana Blvd + Ward Ave. We are on the front row of the marina - parallel to Ala Moana Blvd. $1/hr Metered parking is available City Bus: Take bus #19, #20, or #42 from Waikiki to Ala Moana Blvd + Ward AveSee address & details
1009 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96813, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- Restroom on board
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- Lifejackets are provided for all passengers
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Hawaii Glass Bottom Boats
Sunset cruise is beautiful
We saw dolphins and rainbows!! The sunset cruise is beautiful. The captain and his wife are awesome!
Haven't been on a boat in years, it was an absolute blast. Saw lots of turtles, lots of fish. Above all else the ow…
Had an amazing time! Staff was entertaining, and even offered to let us come back the next day since the water was …
No refund for the tour the company themselves cancelled on us
We made a reservation on Sept 8 to go on a cruise for my son's birthday on Sept 25. Around September 18, the compa…
WILL NOT REFUND YOUR MONEY
Better customer service! We live in Canada and I have been trying for months to get a refund on the 10 person trip…
Knowledgeable and Fun
This glass bottom boat tour was great with kids and adults alike. The owner and his wife led the tour and they wer…
Didn’t show up for the tour or call to cancel
If you choose to book with this company, be prepared to sit on a hot pier for at least 30 minutes and leave disappo…
We saw whales and turtles and the captain was very knowledgeable and interesting and we enjoyed the boat ride but w…
We saw whales and turtles!
We had a great time. I highly recommend this trip for families. The crew was awesome. It was a perfect day out on t…
Hilton Hawiian village resort
Second time there Its the best spot on the beach good restaurants nice rooms friendly employees Big downfall is …
This tour was given to me as a gift from my daughter for our Hawaiian vacation. We where extremely happy with the b…
Not really a glass bottom
The guys operating the boat were really good and despite the weather the guys tried to show us some things and mane…
Wrong information about the time of the trip
First of all it said 3 pm and 1 1/2 hours on the description. The trip started at 3.30 and was only one hour. That …
A great time aboard the Haleiwa Queen!
My husband and I enjoyed this tour. We got to see a mama whale and her baby and some fish, too. Our tour guide was …
Fun and Beautiful Cruise
Loved it!! Jim and Mike gave a wonderful tour and were very knowledgeable. The weather was beautiful and they showe…
- Duration: 1h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Morning Wildlife Cruise
What time does Morning Wildlife Cruise start?
Morning Wildlife Cruise will start at 7:00 AM. Discover and book Morning Wildlife Cruise on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Morning Wildlife Cruise?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Morning Wildlife Cruise on Tripadvisor
How much is Morning Wildlife Cruise?
Morning Wildlife Cruise price starts from €31.58. Discover and book Morning Wildlife Cruise on Tripadvisor
What is the Morning Wildlife Cruise cancellation policy?
Morning Wildlife Cruise cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Morning Wildlife Cruise on Tripadvisor