Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atHawaii Glass Bottom Boats1009 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96814, USA1109 Ala Moana Blvd. Kewalo Basin Harbor, slip FA1 (Look for the big RED sign that says Hawaii Glass Bottom Boats)See address & details
- 1Kewalo BasinStop: 15 minutesEasy access from all of Oahu, the Kewalo Basin Harbor has plenty of parking and is close to popular places like the Ala Moana Shopping center and Ala Moana Beach Park.Read morePass byWaikiki Beach
- You'll end atHawaii Glass Bottom Boats1009 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96814, USA1109 Ala Moana Blvd. Kewalo Basin Harbor, slip FA1 (Look for the big RED sign that says Hawaii Glass Bottom Boats)See address & details
Hawaii Glass Bottom Boats, 1009 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96814, USA
Returns to original departure point
- 60-minute sightseeing cruise
- Marine life viewing (dolphins, turtles, whales during the season
- Experienced captain and crew
- Canopy-covered deck for shade and comfort
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic beverages (guests may BYOB)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- We cannot accommodate power wheelchairs. There is one step across from the dock to board the boat
- We recommend bringing infants in a car seat or hands-free carrier
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Haven't been on a boat in years, it was an absolute blast. Saw lots of turtles, lots of fish. Above all else the owner, and employees took care of you and were really nice. Would definitely go back again if we visit the island again.
We had a great time. I highly recommend this trip for families. The crew was awesome. It was a perfect day out on the water.
Loved it!! Jim and Mike gave a wonderful tour and were very knowledgeable. The weather was beautiful and they showed us dolphins, whales, turtles, as well as Diamond Head. We got some great pics! I'd definitely recommend and go again on a future vacation.
Didn't get to see much, but the crew was good and it was a fun ride. Worth doing overall just wished we would have seen more , no fault of the crew.. like finding a needle in a haystack
The captain and crew were great, very personable and funny. We saw whales and turtles and lots of fish. The boat was nice and well maintained. Wish we could have stayed longer and used the glass bottom more.
Date of experience: February 2020
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Hawaii Glass Bottom Boats
Sunset cruise is beautiful
We saw dolphins and rainbows!! The sunset cruise is beautiful. The captain and his wife are awesome!
Had an amazing time! Staff was entertaining, and even offered to let us come back the next day since the water was …
No refund for the tour the company themselves cancelled on us
We made a reservation on Sept 8 to go on a cruise for my son's birthday on Sept 25. Around September 18, the compa…
WILL NOT REFUND YOUR MONEY
Better customer service! We live in Canada and I have been trying for months to get a refund on the 10 person trip…
Knowledgeable and Fun
This glass bottom boat tour was great with kids and adults alike. The owner and his wife led the tour and they wer…
Didn’t show up for the tour or call to cancel
If you choose to book with this company, be prepared to sit on a hot pier for at least 30 minutes and leave disappo…
We saw whales and turtles and the captain was very knowledgeable and interesting and we enjoyed the boat ride but w…
Hilton Hawiian village resort
Second time there Its the best spot on the beach good restaurants nice rooms friendly employees Big downfall is …
This tour was given to me as a gift from my daughter for our Hawaiian vacation. We where extremely happy with the b…
Not really a glass bottom
The guys operating the boat were really good and despite the weather the guys tried to show us some things and mane…
Wrong information about the time of the trip
First of all it said 3 pm and 1 1/2 hours on the description. The trip started at 3.30 and was only one hour. That …
A great time aboard the Haleiwa Queen!
My husband and I enjoyed this tour. We got to see a mama whale and her baby and some fish, too. Our tour guide was …
Only an hour but saw a whale and her baby a huge sea turtle and lots of fish! Good view of the beach and the rest …
Superb crew! Had a great time. I can’t say enough about my appreciation for this company employees. They were reall…
2 man crew truly love what they do and it shows. amazing people and wonderful. i will and already have recommended …
- Duration: 1h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about 1:00 PM Glass Bottom Boat Cruise
What time does 1:00 PM Glass Bottom Boat Cruise start?
1:00 PM Glass Bottom Boat Cruise will start at 1:00 PM. Discover and book 1:00 PM Glass Bottom Boat Cruise on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with 1:00 PM Glass Bottom Boat Cruise?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 1:00 PM Glass Bottom Boat Cruise on Tripadvisor
How much is 1:00 PM Glass Bottom Boat Cruise?
1:00 PM Glass Bottom Boat Cruise price starts from €29.50. Discover and book 1:00 PM Glass Bottom Boat Cruise on Tripadvisor
What is the 1:00 PM Glass Bottom Boat Cruise cancellation policy?
1:00 PM Glass Bottom Boat Cruise cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 1:00 PM Glass Bottom Boat Cruise on Tripadvisor