Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 15)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll start atWaikikiWaikiki, Honolulu, HI 96815, USASee address & details
- Pass byKapiolani Park
- 1Diamond Head State MonumentStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Koko Crater Railway TrailStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 3Hanauma Bay Nature PreserveStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Halona BlowholeStop: 15 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Eternity BeachStop: 15 minutesSee detailsPass bySandy Beach Park
- 6Makapuu Lighthouse TrailStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 7Waimanalo BeachStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 8Kailua Beach ParkStop: 25 minutesSee details
- 9Lanikai BeachStop: 60 minutesSee detailsPass byUlupo Heiau State Monument
- 10Nu’uanu PaliStop: 15 minutesSee details
See 1 more stop
Waikiki, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Offline map of the entire island and turn-by-turn audio navigation
- Interesting stories and history and the freedom to explore at your own pace
- Purchase never expires
- Tour highlights in the app with restaurant and activity recommendations
- Parking fees
- Attraction entrance fees
- Crowded tour buses and car rentals
- Entry/Admission - Diamond Head State Monument
- Entry/Admission - Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve
- Entry/Admission - Halona Blowhole
- Entry/Admission - Waimanalo Beach
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Download the tour before you hit the road
- Bring a USB to charge your phone and connect to car stereo
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Shaka Guide: Audio Tour Apps
Bought it both ways. Want refund.
NOPE. Buy the GyPSy Road Guide Tour instead. Make sure to buy directly from Apple iTunes. I bought this tour bot…
Excellent tour At your own pace
Excellent tour., very easy to use the App and interesting. The guide is entertaining & clear And what he says is in…
love it, do it
A great app, with really useful tips and guides. A must have for touring any and all Hawaii islands ( yep there is …
My family and I used the Shaka Tours for Poipu and Koloa in Kauai and for the West Maui Coastline in Maui. These ap…
Our trip began in Kona the first week of March 2020. The road on the Soth Island is very good with a few areas tha…
OMG this is amazing!
This is one of four tours on a downloadable app. the whole package is $22 or so, and we were able to download all …
Great App - Worth Every Penny!
One of the best Apps I've ever purchased Not only did it guide us along the way on our driving tours but kept us e…
You will see all the sights and you won't get lost. Full of helpful hints (where to park, difficulty level of trail…
We stopped using it as the road it took us on was full of potholes, really bad. As seniors we went up to the stabl…
Road to Hana!
What a great commentary! Loved the way it pointed out all the sites on the road and told us how to get to Red Sand…
Amazing tour guide for the Islands!! LOVE LOVE LOVE It!
A friend had told me about this app for the Big Island and we thought we would check it out. It was so worth it to…
Love the Tour App!
In my opinion this is the best way to tour the island. So much great information provided along the way. Take the…
"Don't Visit Maui without this App"... tour guide on your phone
Hands down, our family found this app a perfect companion as we drove the road to Hana, and took some of the other …
Touring the island
I can not begin to say how awesome this app is. It was easy to use and I learned so much local history. It made tou…
GPS Tour Guide
Well worth the money! Enjoyed the sites, stories, and highlights of the island. Definitely saw more country than …
- Duration: 2–4 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 11,791 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about East Oahu Shoreline Drive Audio Tour
What time does East Oahu Shoreline Drive Audio Tour start?
East Oahu Shoreline Drive Audio Tour will start at 12:00 AM. Discover and book East Oahu Shoreline Drive Audio Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with East Oahu Shoreline Drive Audio Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book East Oahu Shoreline Drive Audio Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is East Oahu Shoreline Drive Audio Tour?
East Oahu Shoreline Drive Audio Tour price starts from €10.10. Discover and book East Oahu Shoreline Drive Audio Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the East Oahu Shoreline Drive Audio Tour cancellation policy?
East Oahu Shoreline Drive Audio Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book East Oahu Shoreline Drive Audio Tour on Tripadvisor