Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start at2379 Kūhiō Ave.2379 Kūhiō Ave., Honolulu, HI 96815, USAArrive at Bikeadelic Hawaii 15 min before scheduled tour start time Sign wavier, get fitted to bike & helmet Overview of bike, route & safety We'll make frequent stops as your guide shows you special points of interest We'll have bathroom, water & optional snack stops Arrive back at BikeadelicSee address & details
- Pass byPunahou SchoolHonolulu Museum of Art Spalding HouseTantalus Lookout Puu Ualakaa State Park
- 1National Memorial Cemetery of the PacificStop: 30 minutesOptional side trip to the Punchbowl CemeteryRead more
- You'll end at2379 Kūhiō Ave.2379 Kūhiō Ave., Honolulu, HI 96815, USAArrive at Bikeadelic Hawaii 15 min before scheduled tour start time Sign wavier, get fitted to bike & helmet Overview of bike, route & safety We'll make frequent stops as your guide shows you special points of interest We'll have bathroom, water & optional snack stops Arrive back at BikeadelicSee address & details
2379 Kūhiō Ave., Honolulu, HI 96815, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum recommended age is 16 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
My 16 year old son did this ride with the guide. He loved it. The guide did not patronize or condescend to him, they went at a brisk pace, and had a fun morning. My son is normally athletic, not a particularly experienced or good rider, and the ride was not too hard for him.…
Date of experience: June 2019
Response from bikeadelic, Owner at Bike Tour of Mount Tantalus
Responded 31 Jul 2019
Aloha! Thanks for the review. We had a great time riding with your son. He's certainly strong! Happy to show him our favorite climbs. Come back anytime! Ride Aloha, Travis
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Bikeadelic Hawaii
Tour of parks and waikiki
We purchased the Old Honolulu Tour online, but since my wife was using an electric bike for the first time and isn'…
Brent & Christie
FANTASTIC! Best way to see Oahu. Carl is an encyclopedia of Hawaiian culture and history. Also a very proficient bi…
Great Bike Tour!
We love cycling when we visit any city. Our guide, Carl, was knowledgeable, friendly and safe. We saw the city - en…
Biking on our own.
We rented 2 basic bikes on January 31/20. Went out along the coast on our own for a very enjoyable ride and site se…
Fun and Educating
We took the Bike Tour of Historic Honolulu on the first day of our stay in Honolulu. It is a great way to get yours…
Interesting and Fun
We took the Bike Tour of Scenic Diamond Head after we enjoyed the Bike Tour of Historic Honolulu. Both are great wa…
Guide tour of historic Honolulu
It was a great tour. Travis is very friendly and knowledgeable. We were interested in the Hawaiian royal history an…
Good bikes, needs better customer service
Bikadelic While in Hawaii we wanted to go for a ride around in a relaxed, own time fashion. I jumped on the intern…
Fabulous Bike Tour Up Mt Tantalus.
Just got back from a 3 hour tour up Mt Tantalus and round Diamond Head with Karl from Bikeadelic. The set up proce…
Jo Anne J00
Highlight of our trip!
We had a terrific personal tour, enhanced by historic facts about the island. The ride was a mix of multi use trai…
Great ride and hike to Diamond Head
Had a fantastic time with Carl during our ride/hike up to Diamond Head! Ended up being just me on the tour, so it w…
First time on Electric Bikes!
My sister and I rented electric bikes and took a self-guided ride to the trail head at Diamond Head. The owner and…
Best bike rental place around
I have rented bikes from Bikeadelic about 20-30 times. Yes, I'm a regular and plan to keep it that way. Great ser…
Bike and hike up to Diamond Head
Not for the faint hearted....... we rode along the coast of Waikiki through the parks up to Diamond Head and then o…
Nice, friendly guy
Although we reserved historical tour, we cancelled the tour by our own reason. But we could rent E-bikes tomorrow &…
- Duration: 2–3 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Japanese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Self-guided Tours & Rentals
Popular: Booked by 314 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Bike Tour of Mount Tantalus
What time does Bike Tour of Mount Tantalus start?
Bike Tour of Mount Tantalus will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Bike Tour of Mount Tantalus on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Bike Tour of Mount Tantalus?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Bike Tour of Mount Tantalus on Tripadvisor
How much is Bike Tour of Mount Tantalus?
Bike Tour of Mount Tantalus price starts from €94.56. Discover and book Bike Tour of Mount Tantalus on Tripadvisor
What is the Bike Tour of Mount Tantalus cancellation policy?
Bike Tour of Mount Tantalus cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Bike Tour of Mount Tantalus on Tripadvisor