Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
We were one of the first private tour providers on the island and have been in business since 2007. We custom tailor each tour to our guests bucket list desires and abilities. Our guides knowledge of Hawaii's unique history and ecology gives special meaning to our tours. Limiting the tours to one or two small groups at a time gives us the ability to serve our guests on an individual basis and creates a more comfortable dynamic for questions and answers. you come as a guest and leave as family.
- You’ll have 2 starting optionsOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Hana Highway - Road to HanaStop: 8 hoursSee details
- 2Ho'okipa Beach ParkStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 3Waikamoi Ridge TrailStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 4Ke‘anae PointStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 5Wailua Valley State Wayside ParkStop: 10 minutesSee details
- You'll end atSee Important Information for details
100 Ho'okele St, Kahului, HI 96732, USA Whole Foods Market, 70 E Kaahumanu Ave, Kahului, HI 96732, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Hiking Poles, Poncho's, Towels, Sanitized Stainless Water bottles, bug spray
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Optional add-on's: Entrace Fee's for Garden of Eden
- Optional Add-on: Maui ATV Tour at Kaupo
- We stop at one of the many wonderful food trucks or sit-down restaurants in Hana. There is a wide range of cusine to choose from.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Awapuhi Adventures
Accommodating & kind!
My mom and I came out to Maui for the first time right in the middle of Covid, which made it difficult to do some o…
Best way to experience the Road to Hana!
We were SO happy we were not driving and were able to relax and enjoy the experience of traveling this beautiful ro…
Road to Hana...do it!
We enjoyed a FANTASTIC day with our guide, Matt. He knew the places to visit, history, the best banana bread and l…
Road to Hana - Private Tour
I had booked a private tour with Matt because my husband is a photographer and we wanted to ensure he got to see an…
Amazing Day! Amazing Guide!
Matt made our trip to Hana one for the record books! He is knowledgeable, easy to be with and paced with our group.…
Amazing day on The Road to Hana
Matt was a wonderful guide and great person to spend a full day with. He paced the trip for our needs and desires.…
Fantastic Guide and Tour!
This is money very well-spent. The roads are narrow and there are dozens of lookouts and stops along the way. It wo…
This was well worth it. Private tour for our family. Showed us things that we would have never found. Matt was very…
Let someone else do the driving
We had a great day out with Matt on the Road to Hana. I was thankful someone else was driving as the road and parki…
Road to Hana
We used Awapuhi for our Road to Hana day and it was amazing. Susan and Matt are a pleasure to work with and Matt di…
Really great time. A++++ tour
We took a tour around Hana with Matt, the owner and guide. He is a gem of a person. Very smart. Very prepared.…
Great Day Exploring West Maui Mts
We opted for a tour of the West Maui Mts instead of the Road to Hana tour since it was a shorter day and we don’t d…
Best Road to Hana tour hands down
We were in Maui for 2 days (11/24 - 25/19) on the Pride of America cruise ship. One of the "Must Dos" is a Road to…
Halfway to Hana
Personal touch and genuine breadth of knowledge across several important different aspects of the history and cultu…
Matt Is awesome!
We did the road to Hana tour with Matt and he went above and beyond to make it really memorable for us.He made sure…
- Duration: 5–6 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 5,211 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,237 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Waterfall and Rainforest Adventure
Which attractions will I visit with Waterfall and Rainforest Adventure?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Waterfall and Rainforest Adventure on Tripadvisor
How much is Waterfall and Rainforest Adventure?
Waterfall and Rainforest Adventure price starts from €186.55. Discover and book Waterfall and Rainforest Adventure on Tripadvisor
What is the Waterfall and Rainforest Adventure cancellation policy?
Waterfall and Rainforest Adventure cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Waterfall and Rainforest Adventure on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Waterfall and Rainforest Adventure?
Waterfall and Rainforest Adventure is hosted by Awapuhi Adventures. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Awapuhi Adventures on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Waterfall and Rainforest Adventure on Tripadvisor