Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
We are the only guided driving tour of Maui focused solely on sharing the history of agriculture on Maui and how it’s shaped the island’s modern culinary culture - we are your VIP Pass to Maui's best food, drinks & farms! Climb aboard and join us for a guided tour through stunning tropical and pastoral landscapes before being treated to behind-the-scenes tours and tastings with some of Maui’s most talented artisans including: Maui Brewing Co., MauiWine, Ocean Vodka, Hali’imaile Distilling, Maui Gold Pineapple, Surfing Goat Dairy, Mill House Roasting Co., Hali'imaile General Store, The Mill House Restaurant and more! Sit back and savor the flavors of paradise on one of our authentic island adventures as we explore these innovative local coffee roasters, distillers, winemakers, boutique farmers and chefs working hard to share their respective creations. Choose from one of our regularly schedule tours or create your own Private Tour for the ultimate island experience!
- You'll start atMaui Tropical Plantation1670 Honoapiilani Hwy, Wailuku, HI 96793, USAPlease meet your Guide in the parking lot 30 MIN prior to tour time. PICKUP SERVICE: If you would like pickup service, please call to arrange or you can use partners at Lyft to receive discounted fares. If interested, please email or call us for details.See address & details
- 1Mill House Roasting Co.Stop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2MauiWineStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3Ulupalakua Ranch StoreStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Ali'i Kula Lavender FarmStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Ocean Vodka Organic Farm and DistilleryStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atMaui Tropical Plantation1670 Honoapiilani Hwy, Wailuku, HI 96793, USAPlease meet your Guide in the parking lot 30 MIN prior to tour time. PICKUP SERVICE: If you would like pickup service, please call to arrange or you can use partners at Lyft to receive discounted fares. If interested, please email or call us for details.See address & details
Maui Tropical Plantation, 1670 Honoapiilani Hwy, Wailuku, HI 96793, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Take in the views from this magnificent estate while enjoying a family-style, farm-to-table, hot lunch in the heart of Ulupalakua Ranch; a working cattle ranch dating back to the 1800's.
- You'll start your day with a selection of either coffee grown and hand roasted right on property or tea that has been imported from only ht best suppliers.
- Souvenir cup that we'll keep filled with ice water all day!
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Exclusive Shopping and Dining discounts.
- Entry/Admission - Mill House Roasting Co.
- Entry/Admission - MauiWine
- Entry/Admission - Ulupalakua Ranch Store
- Entry/Admission - Ali'i Kula Lavender Farm
- Entry/Admission - Ocean Vodka Organic Farm and Distillery
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Meet Tour Guide 30 min prior to Tour time.
- Most travellers can participate
- Terrain at the Lavender Farm is uneven and steep in some places
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
The service by the two young women was superb. They kept the water cups filled and kept checking in with us to see if all was well. The lunch was fresh and tasty. Maui Wine was interesting and the wine tasting was delightful. My only complaint, and it may just be a personal…
Date of experience: February 2020
The tour start from The Mill House Plantation, although we opted for pickup from our hotel. We had complimentary coffee and even had time to walk the grounds of the plantation while waiting for the others to join for the tour. There were two other people on our tour. It was a…
This was our second Tour with Maui Craft Tours. Two years ago we did Taste of Maui. Yesterday we did Upcountry. We had a wonderful day with tour guide Deja. Started with a delicious coffee at the Tropical Plantation, then to Maui Winery where we sampled some of our faves, lunch…
Date of experience: January 2020
We took this tour on a recommendation from our travel agent. We were not disappointed. Deja was our tour guide and she did an awesome job of shuttling us around, keeping us together and telling us all about the history of the area. The wine is AMAZING. And what a setting! We…
Our guide Deja was an excellent hostess and docent for the region. She shared with us a lot of the history, culture, and economy of the area while we drove and she made sure we all had everything we needed during the day. I liked all of the stops; interesting wines, goat cheeses…
Date of experience: November 2019
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Maui Craft Tours
Great day! Maui Winery was one of the best stops followed by the Maui Gold Plantation tour. Lunch at the General S…
Amazing tour. Definitely recommend. Holly and Brittany were awesome! Would do this again next time..
Great way to get a "big picture" of the island
Wonderful to get a picture of more of the upcountry along with a superb cup of coffee, a fantastic wine tasting, d…
Great way to see so much of the Island in 1 shot while someone else does the driving. Holly is quite possibly one o…
Pineapple Farm is a must when in Maui!
The tour start from The Mill House Plantation. We had complimentary coffee and even had time to walk the grounds of…
Excellent Tour and Amazing Guides
We were in Maui for my mom's 80th birthday, and mu mom looooooooves a good tour. Maui Craft Tours provided everythi…
Great Tour with a great guide
We did this tour because we thought it is a great mixture of tastes we would like to see. We begun at the the Maui …
Fun time had by all
Had a great time touring between libations and food. Harley was right on time - always a good sign - a bundle of en…
This was an excellent tour. Knowledgeable guide who was both friendly and informative. Transportation van was clean…
Endulge in Maui Spirits
It was an awesome adventure. Daisha and Holly made the experience wonderful. Making our trip feel like a private to…
Each part of the trip was fun. The guides were very knowledgeable and helpful. Definitely recommend this company an…
I would recommend this great tour to my friends. Tour guides were really knowledgeable and kept us entertained bet…
Had some trouble booking this tour as apparently no one else wanted to go on the particular tour we were interested…
Enjoyable and relaxing...
The goat farm was cool. Light lunch was served. They also gave an assortment of goat cheese...that was so yummy. Th…
The best introduction to Upcountry Maui
Our guide Holly took us on an amazing adventure of the food and alcohol of Upcountry Maui with a great historical c…
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 3,092 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Upcountry Tasting Tour: Winery, Lavender Farm & Distillery
What time does Upcountry Tasting Tour: Winery, Lavender Farm & Distillery start?
Upcountry Tasting Tour: Winery, Lavender Farm & Distillery will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Upcountry Tasting Tour: Winery, Lavender Farm & Distillery on Tripadvisor
How much is Upcountry Tasting Tour: Winery, Lavender Farm & Distillery?
Upcountry Tasting Tour: Winery, Lavender Farm & Distillery price starts from €165.92. Discover and book Upcountry Tasting Tour: Winery, Lavender Farm & Distillery on Tripadvisor
What is the Upcountry Tasting Tour: Winery, Lavender Farm & Distillery cancellation policy?
Upcountry Tasting Tour: Winery, Lavender Farm & Distillery cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Upcountry Tasting Tour: Winery, Lavender Farm & Distillery on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Upcountry Tasting Tour: Winery, Lavender Farm & Distillery?
Upcountry Tasting Tour: Winery, Lavender Farm & Distillery is hosted by Maui Craft Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Maui Craft Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Upcountry Tasting Tour: Winery, Lavender Farm & Distillery on Tripadvisor