Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Kapalua Airport, 4050 Honoapiilani Hwy, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA
Returns to original departure point
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Souvenir photos and GoPro footage (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 9 people per booking
- Seats are assigned by the gate agent and will not be known in advance of the tour due to weight and balance of aircraft
- Infants 0-2 years old will be considered a lap child. If you require a seat for your infant, an adult ticket must be purchased
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 purse or carry-on bag. No checked luggage will be allowed for air tour.
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of check in for flight
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 2 more reviews on Viator
We were not sure when we first booked but this turned-out into an amazing experience. We had a small 6 seater plane with Etienne as our Pilot - he was amazing with some many stories and really patient with the kids. We flew over all the craters in Maui and then over the big…
Date of experience: August 2019
1 Helpful vote
BE VERY CAREFULL IF YOU ARE THINKING aBOUT USING THIS COMPANY FOR A TOUR. Right now I should be on a tour called Volcanos Air Tour, when I first booked it was for 2:30 pm then it was changed to 10:00 am same day (that's ok no problem) late Monday night (last night) I get an…
Date of experience: April 2018
1 Helpful vote
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Mokulele Airlines
We (2 adults & 1 12 year old) took Mokelele Airlines from Kona to West Maui. Wow, what a treat it was. It was almos…
My flight was canceled. There was no same day flight to Molokai from Kahului. The phone assistance was not helpful …
Flight between Maui and Big Island
This was our second flight with mokulele air. A little intimidating at first when you see the tiny plane but a supe…
Very nice day
The plane ride was very quick; however, the plane is a small one. My in-laws are a little afraid to fly so that w…
Cancelled Flight due to a "Charter"
So disappointed with Mokulele! They no longer value their loyal frequent travelers. There is obviously new direct…
Lost baggage-no resolution from Mokulele
Yesterday on July 3, I traveled with Mokulele from LAX. After a 12 hour flight from South Korea I was told Asiana …
Not Worth It....
Original flight was cancelled without notification. Drove back the following day, scheduled flight was for 2, check…
Great flight, easy. Very pleasant
Very convenient airline. Much enjoyed the experience. We flew from Oahu to Molokai. One must know, however, they…
Pass the vomit bag
I know many would enjoy the small plane experience but I do not and would not have booked with this airline had I k…
Our flight with Mokulele was amazing. We sat in row 1 directly behind the young pilot and could see the instruments…
lovely flight between Kona and Maui
We just had a lovely flight between Kona Airport and Maui. It was a beautiful blue sky and the blue Pacific belo…
Great flight! Our family were the only passengers on the plane. Flight crew was friendly and professional. We ha…
Perfect for the Island hop.
This is a perfect airline to book a hop from island to island. Fast, friendly and clean. kids and pets were welcome…
Great way to get between islands
Just be prepared for pilots that look like they just graduated high school. Very friendly, low key way to see the i…
Excellent, Affordable Inter Island Airfare
We flew Mololele Airlines from Moloka'i to Maui for the first time and we extraordinarily pleased. We were a bit le…
- Haleakala Crater, Kilauea Volcano, and 4 more
- Duration: 2–3 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,277 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 8,970 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,475 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 3,246 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Expedition Big Island Air Tour- Kapalua Departures
Which attractions will I visit with Expedition Big Island Air Tour- Kapalua Departures?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Expedition Big Island Air Tour- Kapalua Departures on Tripadvisor
How much is Expedition Big Island Air Tour- Kapalua Departures?
Expedition Big Island Air Tour- Kapalua Departures price starts from €462.68. Discover and book Expedition Big Island Air Tour- Kapalua Departures on Tripadvisor
What is the Expedition Big Island Air Tour- Kapalua Departures cancellation policy?
Expedition Big Island Air Tour- Kapalua Departures cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Expedition Big Island Air Tour- Kapalua Departures on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Expedition Big Island Air Tour- Kapalua Departures?
Expedition Big Island Air Tour- Kapalua Departures is hosted by Mokulele Airlines. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Mokulele Airlines on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Expedition Big Island Air Tour- Kapalua Departures on Tripadvisor