Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 7)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Our flexibility and accommodating style set Anuenue Rainbow Tours apart. We tailor each tour to the desires of the group – where we go and how long we stay at any stop along the way is up to you. (We've listed only typical attractions and times spent at each; we happily accommodate what you want to do.) Your attentive tour guide will point out features along the way and delight you with her knowledge of local culture and history. Your guide is a 38-year resident of the island with a degree in Hawai'ian culture and history, a passion for sharing her love of the island, a great sense of adventure, and an abiding aloha spirit. Our air-conditioned Honda Odyssey comfortably accommodates 2 to 7 guests as we traverse the beautiful Island of Hawai’i and experience the sights, sounds and flavors of this incomparable tropical paradise. We are committed to delivering an excellent customer experience! PLEASE NOTE: Your $75 payment through Trip Advisor covers the 1st hour ONLY, as time is flexible.
- You'll start atIsland of Hawai'iOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Kealakekua Bay State Historical ParkStop: 60 minutesSee detailsPass byHamakua Coast
- 2Rainbow FallsStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3Imiloa Astronomy CenterStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Hawaii Volcanoes National ParkStop: 3 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Punalu'u Black Sand beachStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 6Liliuokalani GardensStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll end atIsland of Hawai'iIsland of Hawai'i, Hawaii, USASee address & details
Island of Hawai'i, Hawaii, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Good weather! (Tour will be rescheduled or cancelled and fully refunded if weather is bad.)
- Cost covers 1st hour of tour ONLY. Payment for additional hours arranged at time of booking.
- Cost of additional hours beyond the 1st hour
- Entry/Admission - Imiloa Astronomy Center
- Entry/Admission - Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Excellent! Despite the distance driving, thus circling the Island, the tour was more than worth it. We had a very intelligent, beautiful and very knowledgeable tour guide, Alana Asci, who made the trip worthwhile. I would advise anyone planning to visit the Big Island,…
Date of experience: November 2019
What a great tour guide Shelby Roberts was. Value for money & very knowledgable of her Island. She has a comfortable airconditoned car. We enjoyed the whole tour and would definitely do it again.
Date of experience: May 2019
Response from Vacation13928537539, Owner at Circle Island Tour
Responded 7 Jun 2019
Thank you so much Angie for your review I hope to see you again in kona one day. Aloha
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Anuenue Rainbow Tours
Big Fun with Local Big Island Tour Guide
Shelby, the owner, is an amazing tour guide. We spent 2 days with her and was a highlight of our 2+ week Hawaiian a…
Fantastic Local Big Island Tour Guide
My mom and I did a girls multi-island adventure which started on the Big Island for 4 days. We decided not to get a…
We got off the boat not really knowing what to do, Shelby was standing with her tour of places to go. One of the t…
Professional, friendly, and efficient
Shelby was our car service from the airport to the Fairmont Orchid resort. Shelby was professional, friendly, and e…
Shelby Roberts is an awesome, personable tour guide and a gem of the Island.
To be up front: my wife and I did not utilize Ms. Roberts's tour and taxi service; but we would have if we had bee…
A day in Kona
Shelby Roberts was our tour guide for the day. She was excellent! She is very knowledgeable and taught us so much a…
Shelby Roberts is the best tour guide ever!
This was our first visit to the big island. When we spoke to Shelby about a tour, her first question to us was to a…
A friend recommended we connect with Sy and get the lay of the land before venturing out on our own. We contacted h…
- Duration: 10–12 minutes
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 6,641 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 124 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Circle Island Tour
What time does Circle Island Tour start?
Circle Island Tour will start at 7:00 AM. Discover and book Circle Island Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Circle Island Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Circle Island Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Circle Island Tour?
Circle Island Tour price starts from €66.87. Discover and book Circle Island Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Circle Island Tour cancellation policy?
Circle Island Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Circle Island Tour on Tripadvisor