Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Take a break from the mainland on this half-day snorkeling excursion through Kealakekua Bay on a speedboat that offers rare views of the Kona Coast. In addition to providing snorkel gear, snacks, and bottled water for your convenience, your guide offers background about landmarks and marine life passed along the way. Swim, snorkel, and relax in coral reefs far from crowds, and keep your eyes peeled: Dolphin and whale sightings are not uncommon.
- You'll start at74 Kealakehe Pkwy74 Kealakehe Pkwy, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740, USAMeeting location link below: [Click map here](https://goo.gl/maps/59CC4vHM65U4qiVr8) https://goo.gl/maps/RrrX7eR8zH1WE2UD6 Click the blue directions button Meet us under the brown pavilion with grey benches! why we might not be there? Unloading guest from another tour, boat traffic, ETC.See address & details
- 1Kealakekua BayStop: 3 hoursSnorkeling at captain cooks monument and explore sea caves!Read more
- You'll end at74 Kealakehe Pkwy74 Kealakehe Pkwy, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740, USAMeeting location link below: [Click map here](https://goo.gl/maps/59CC4vHM65U4qiVr8) https://goo.gl/maps/RrrX7eR8zH1WE2UD6 Click the blue directions button Meet us under the brown pavilion with grey benches! why we might not be there? Unloading guest from another tour, boat traffic, ETC.See address & details
- Snorkel in secluded locations often missed by visitors
- Guide ensures a safe and comfortable experience
- Snacks, water, and snorkel equipment provided
- Avoid large crowds with a group size capped at 14 passengers
74 Kealakehe Pkwy, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Gear (mask, fins, snorkel)
- Bottled water
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Poor service. Snorkeling was cool, but the help was needy. Not attractive when you ask for tips. My son and I won't be going back.
Date of experience: September 2020
The "Into the Blue" team is awesome! We booked a 1pm snorkel trip this morning and they contacted us about the waves getting a bit rough later. They went out of their way to make sure we would have the best trip! Captain John took us out and customized our trip to keep us in…
Date of experience: March 2020
We booked a tour for 5 for 1pm and have called the company 12:00 - 12:30 and asked if the weather is good to go. They confirmed its ok and we should come over. We arrived on time and were waiting with some other guests until the tour guides arrived and went one by one asking if…
Date of experience: February 2020
Hands down one of our best adventures while on the Big Island. Landon (capt) and Ryan were so delightful and informative, we have literally purchased all new sunscreen to help save the coral. These two were a great team and when we come back on another vacation I truly hope we…
My mom and I had an absolute blast on our trip with Captain John and Dre! The boat ride was fast and fun. Nothing better than sunshine, the wind in your hair and good tunes. Snorkeling was excellent -- the reef and the variety of fish were beautiful. They even stopped to let us…
Date of experience: January 2020
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Kona Snorkel Tours
Fun! Exciting! Adventurous!
This was absolutely amazing! We swam with approximately 125 dolphins! We got into the water twice! The Capt was ver…
Dolphins and more dolphins
What a great experience! Being in the ocean with wild dolphins swimming up to Say hi! The boat was fast and excitin…
This was our second Dolphin snorkel trip with Kona Snorkel Tours and it was just as wonderful as the first. Captain…
Lifetime experience! Thanks Kona Dolphin Tour!
The pilot was knowledgable about the coast. I was happy to see how he emphasized that we swam respectfully without …
Swimming with the dolphins and the boat ride out was cool. Definitely worth booking the trip and going!
A Hawaii Must Do!!
10 stars!! What an amazing experience to swim with dolphins in beautiful hawaii. The ride out was stunning and our…
Wild and Free Dolphins!
So beautiful snorkeling and have dolphins come up to you! The crew was fun and knowledgeable. The boat was fast, no…
Amazing swim with wild dolphins.
BEST dolphin, water excursion on Big Island. Been visiting Kona for the past 5 years (a few times a year) and ALWAY…
This was the best kona snorkel tour experience I've ever had, what a blast! swimming with dolphins was so so cool! …
Dolphins and more Dolphins!
Best Kona snorkel tour boat I’ve been on! The boat was fast and exciting, not a slow cruise. Snorkeled with 100 plu…
The BEST snorkel tours in Hawaii!
Chase was awesome! THIS IS THE TOUR YOU HAVE TO DO WHEN YOU VISIT HAWAII! Can't wait to visit again and book with K…
BOOM! Dolphins everywhere OMG
Amazing time snorkeling around 200 wild dolphins! very nice and professional crew & captain. i couldn't ask for a b…
No dolphins but a nice swim
We didn’t get to see dolphins but the guides were super nice and friendly. They asked us how far we wanted to go ou…
I would rate them ten stars if I could! We took their Snorkel dolphin tour back in January with Justin and Dre. We …
What A Blast!
amazing time with into the blue - kona snorkel tours! we went swimming with the dolphins, their were 100s of them! …
- Duration: 3–4 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
from €59.85* €74.83
Popular: Booked by 1,843 travellers!
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 6,641 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,033 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Kealakekua Bay: Captain Cook Snorkel Adventure!
What time does Kealakekua Bay: Captain Cook Snorkel Adventure! start?
Kealakekua Bay: Captain Cook Snorkel Adventure! will start at 1:00 PM. Discover and book Kealakekua Bay: Captain Cook Snorkel Adventure! on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Kealakekua Bay: Captain Cook Snorkel Adventure!?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Kealakekua Bay: Captain Cook Snorkel Adventure! on Tripadvisor
How much is Kealakekua Bay: Captain Cook Snorkel Adventure!?
Kealakekua Bay: Captain Cook Snorkel Adventure! price starts from €105.35. Discover and book Kealakekua Bay: Captain Cook Snorkel Adventure! on Tripadvisor
What is the Kealakekua Bay: Captain Cook Snorkel Adventure! cancellation policy?
Kealakekua Bay: Captain Cook Snorkel Adventure! cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Kealakekua Bay: Captain Cook Snorkel Adventure! on Tripadvisor