Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Honokohau Small Boat Harbor, Kalaoa, HI 96740, USA
- Bottled water
- Light refreshments
- Use of snorkel equipment and wetsuit
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Underwater disposable camera is available for purchase on board
- GoPro rental (upon availability -call to reserve)
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not recommended for pregnant women in advanced pregnancy
- Age restriction: minimum age allowed is 4 years old; maximum age allowed is 65 years old, unless approved by the supplier
- Things to bring: swimsuit, change of clothes, beach towel, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, long sleeve jacket or shirt
- Supplier's cancellation policy is 48 hours in advance of the start date of the experience for a full refund. Cancellations made within 48 hours of the start date of the experience will receive no refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
The boat is just the right size. It was easy to get a good view but large enough that it was a nice ride. The captain and dive guide were friendly and very attentive to our needs. We were able to see many different types of fish including Manta Rays and Eagle Rays. It was easy…
Date of experience: September 2020
1 Helpful vote
Super chill and funny guys that ran the morning, made a lot of effort to make sure we all swam with dolphins, dropping us in front of them and then we could swim closer to them or see them come near us. This is the main reason I chose this tour! There are lots of others and this…
2 Helpful votes
There are several of similar tours, so it was hard to choose one. I chose this outfit because it seemed to be a smaller boat, and I hoped fewer people meant more personalized attention (and it was, maybe 20 of us in total). Also a little less expensive than others - sometimes…
Date of experience: November 2019
1 Helpful vote
Me and my family were blown away with our experience on this snorkeling day trip! Especially by one of the crew members Nathan he was very informative and hospitable his love for Kona made the trip very memorable. The sandwiches they provided for lunch were very tasty and the…
2 Helpful votes
Charlie and Nick were great tour guides for our adventure to swim with the wild spinner dolphins in the bay. Great information ahead of time in order to have a nice experience without disturbing the dolphins. We were around 4 feet away from the dolphin pods who were leisurely…
Date of experience: December 2019
1 Helpful vote
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Hang Loose Boat Tours
Night Manta Ray
Excellent night with Captain Simon and crew. The experience watching the beautiful Manta’s is unbelievable. Captain…
5 Star Charter!
Great day on the water with Captain Jacob and Ryan. They had their hands full with a large group some of which had …
A must do!!
I had such an amazing time! I got to see so many manta rays as well as other types of marine life. The guides were …
Must do activity while on the big island!!
The idea of swimming in the middle of the ocean and at night is definitely terrifying...but it was actually a very …
Must do !!!!
This was such an amazing and unforgettable experience . The manta ray was so close I could have touched her
A must do!
Such an amazing trip. Staff was awesome and made for a great experience! Kelly was the best! The actual time out on…
Simon and crew were absolutely awesome, so friendly yet very professional. This is a bucket list item that you mus…
Great visit review by Three couples
The guide Simon was great. We got an opportunity to see Manta rays up so close which is once a lifetime experience.…
I recently did the morning dolphin swim that also goes to the bay where you can snorkel. The dolphin swim was defin…
Dolphins Tour/Manta Ray Tour
This was now our second adventure with Hang-loose can’t say we’ve been disappointed yet! First with the day tour of…
5 star private charter
Thank you Capitan Jacob and guide Ryan aka Spinner for the perfect day on the water today. We saw a manta, lots of …
The crew was friendly and helpful and the mantas are magnificent. There were about half a dozen swimming in our vic…
Incredible experience with a great crew!
Seriously the most incredible experience!!! I am nervous about open waters but stuck to the instructions of the cre…
Night Manta Ray snorkel was so fun!!!
I have to admit that I was scared to death to do this, but it turned out to be my favorite thing that we did. The t…
Eye to eye with Manta Rays during their dinner!
This was an amazing part of our trip to the Big Island. While I recommend anyone who has motion sickness to take yo…
- Duration: 180–210 minutes
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
from €59.79* €74.75
Popular: Booked by 1,843 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 518 travellers!
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Wild Dolphin and Reef Snorkel
What time does Wild Dolphin and Reef Snorkel start?
Wild Dolphin and Reef Snorkel will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book Wild Dolphin and Reef Snorkel on Tripadvisor
How much is Wild Dolphin and Reef Snorkel?
Wild Dolphin and Reef Snorkel price starts from €75.01. Discover and book Wild Dolphin and Reef Snorkel on Tripadvisor
What is the Wild Dolphin and Reef Snorkel cancellation policy?
Wild Dolphin and Reef Snorkel cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Wild Dolphin and Reef Snorkel on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Wild Dolphin and Reef Snorkel?
Wild Dolphin and Reef Snorkel is hosted by Hang Loose Boat Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Hang Loose Boat Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Wild Dolphin and Reef Snorkel on Tripadvisor