Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 10)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll start atHonokohau Small Boat HarborHonokohau Small Boat Harbor, Kalaoa, HI 96740, USASee address & details
- 1Honokohau Marina & Small Boat HarborStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Hang Loose Boat ToursStop: 4 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atHonokohau Small Boat HarborHonokohau Small Boat Harbor, Kalaoa, HI 96740, USASee address & details
Honokohau Small Boat Harbor, Kalaoa, HI 96740, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- Light refreshments
- Professional guide
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Private tour
- sandwiches, fresh fruit (special diet requirements -please bring your own)
- Entry/Admission - Hang Loose Boat Tours
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Underwater disposable camera is available for purchase on board
- GoPro rental (upon availability -call to reserve)
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- Not recommended for pregnant women in advanced pregnancy
- Age restriction: minimum age allowed is 4 years old; maximum age allowed is 65 years old
- Snorkel, mask, fins, safety jackets and wetsuits will be provided.
- Book one adult for a voucher. One voucher is good for up to 10, 15 or 24 passengers. (depends on the choosen option)
- Supplier's cancellation policy is 7 days in advance of the start date of the experience for a full refund. Cancellations made after that will receive no refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
Great day on the water with Captain Jacob and Ryan. They had their hands full with a large group some of which had limited ocean swimming experience. Everyone felt safe and we were able to see some pretty amazing sea life including spinner dolphin, an octopus and safely from the…
Date of experience: November 2020
Thank you Capitan Jacob and guide Ryan aka Spinner for the perfect day on the water today. We saw a manta, lots of fish, sharks and even Eagle Rays! A wonderful boat, great crew- good snacks! Get some friends and enjoy the trip!
Date of experience: September 2020
1 Helpful vote
17 of my family members were onboard the boat as Captain Jacob and Nathan were our guides. There was rough water to the north so we headed south towards Kealakakua Bay with hopes of swimming with dolphins. We ran into some humpback whales which came up near the boat. Saw 2…
Date of experience: February 2020
We traveled to Hawaii as a family of 17 with ages ranging from 6-85. We booked with Hang Loose for their competitive pricing and stellar reviews. We were not disappointed! Jacob and Captian Charlie we’re friendly and knowledgeable and made sure everyone was having a great time.…
We were traveling with a family of twelve (all ages). Simon and Jacob made the private charter exciting for everyone. We were lucky enough to see wild dolphins, whales, Captain Cook's Cove for snorkeling, etc, which was mixed with great knowledge of the wildlife and history of…
Date of experience: December 2018
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Hang Loose Boat Tours
Night Manta Ray
Excellent night with Captain Simon and crew. The experience watching the beautiful Manta’s is unbelievable. Captain…
A must do!!
I had such an amazing time! I got to see so many manta rays as well as other types of marine life. The guides were …
Must do activity while on the big island!!
The idea of swimming in the middle of the ocean and at night is definitely terrifying...but it was actually a very …
Must do !!!!
This was such an amazing and unforgettable experience . The manta ray was so close I could have touched her
A must do!
Such an amazing trip. Staff was awesome and made for a great experience! Kelly was the best! The actual time out on…
Simon and crew were absolutely awesome, so friendly yet very professional. This is a bucket list item that you mus…
Great visit review by Three couples
The guide Simon was great. We got an opportunity to see Manta rays up so close which is once a lifetime experience.…
I recently did the morning dolphin swim that also goes to the bay where you can snorkel. The dolphin swim was defin…
Dolphins Tour/Manta Ray Tour
This was now our second adventure with Hang-loose can’t say we’ve been disappointed yet! First with the day tour of…
A great ride
The boat is just the right size. It was easy to get a good view but large enough that it was a nice ride. The capta…
The crew was friendly and helpful and the mantas are magnificent. There were about half a dozen swimming in our vic…
Incredible experience with a great crew!
Seriously the most incredible experience!!! I am nervous about open waters but stuck to the instructions of the cre…
Night Manta Ray snorkel was so fun!!!
I have to admit that I was scared to death to do this, but it turned out to be my favorite thing that we did. The t…
Eye to eye with Manta Rays during their dinner!
This was an amazing part of our trip to the Big Island. While I recommend anyone who has motion sickness to take yo…
Amazing crew and Experience!
Nathan Simon and Adam were amazing and my entire family had a great experience! Definitely recommend!
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English, Japanese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 518 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 462 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Charter: Customizable Big Island Boat Adventure
How much is Private Charter: Customizable Big Island Boat Adventure?
Private Charter: Customizable Big Island Boat Adventure price starts from €842.78. Discover and book Private Charter: Customizable Big Island Boat Adventure on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Charter: Customizable Big Island Boat Adventure cancellation policy?
Private Charter: Customizable Big Island Boat Adventure cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Private Charter: Customizable Big Island Boat Adventure on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Private Charter: Customizable Big Island Boat Adventure?
Private Charter: Customizable Big Island Boat Adventure is hosted by Hang Loose Boat Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Hang Loose Boat Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Charter: Customizable Big Island Boat Adventure on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Private Charter: Customizable Big Island Boat Adventure?
On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Private Charter: Customizable Big Island Boat Adventure on Tripadvisor