per group (up to 4)
per group (up to 4)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 30–60 minutes
Start time: Check availability
Portuguese, English, Spanish
What's not included
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Restroom on board
- WiFi on board
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Please be on time and provide a phone number. Always use your mask.
- D’MUNDO TRAVEL, Corporativo 1908 Barrio Rio de Piedras 19 avenida 8 calle S.O, local 1-04, San Pedro Sula 21104, Honduras Edificio Corporativo 1908, 19Av 8St SW
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 298903P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Tourists with symptoms of COVID-19 may not be approached.
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Private Sightseeing Tour in San Pedro Sula
What you can expect during your visit
- Always use your mask and apply the antibacterial gel.
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Sightseeing Tour in San Pedro Sula?
- How much is Private Sightseeing Tour in San Pedro Sula?
- Private Sightseeing Tour in San Pedro Sula price starts from €46.01. Discover and book Private Sightseeing Tour in San Pedro Sula on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Sightseeing Tour in San Pedro Sula cancellation policy?
- Private Sightseeing Tour in San Pedro Sula cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Sightseeing Tour in San Pedro Sula on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Sightseeing Tour in San Pedro Sula?
- Private Sightseeing Tour in San Pedro Sula is hosted by D'Mundo Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact D'Mundo Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Sightseeing Tour in San Pedro Sula on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 298903P1
- You'll start atD’MUNDO TRAVELOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byMonumento a La MadreAvenida CircunvalacionBoulevard MorazanEstadio General Francisco MorazanPlaza de las BanderasAlcaldía Municipal de San Pedro SulaParque Central Luis Alonso BaraonaCatedral de San Pedro ApostolFerrocarril NacionalBoulevard Los PróceresCoca cola sign San pedro sula honduras
- You'll return to the starting point
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Jul 2021 • Friends
We did not have much time to spend in SAP and this tour was great to look around the points of interest. Andre, our guide, was friendly and knowledgeable.
Written 23 July 2021
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.