Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 8–12 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - La Guama
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Park Entrance Fee
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- If your hotel is not listed, please send us the address in a private message...
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 20605P7
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Panacam Day Tour from San Pedro Sula
- For your peace of mind and ours, We are already vaccinated against Covid-19 + Boost.
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Panacam Day Tour from San Pedro Sula?
- Panacam Day Tour from San Pedro Sula price starts from €179.25. Discover and book Panacam Day Tour from San Pedro Sula on Tripadvisor
- What is the Panacam Day Tour from San Pedro Sula cancellation policy?
- Panacam Day Tour from San Pedro Sula cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Panacam Day Tour from San Pedro Sula on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Panacam Day Tour from San Pedro Sula?
- Panacam Day Tour from San Pedro Sula is hosted by iCatracho Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact iCatracho Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Panacam Day Tour from San Pedro Sula on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Panacam Day Tour from San Pedro Sula?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 8h. Discover and book Panacam Day Tour from San Pedro Sula on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 20605P7
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Parque Nacional Cerro Azul MeámbarStop: 8 hours - Admission includedCerro Azul Meámbar National Park AKA PANACAM, is a national park in Honduras. It was established on 1 January 1987 and covers an area of 300 square kilometres. It has an altitude of between 1,800 and 2,047 metres.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
The experience is SO worth it!
The whole experience was so well planned and thought out. We were picked up in the morning at our hotel. It is a pr…
Wow! THE BEST TOUR GUIDE IN HONDURAS!!!!
Karim made this experience! So knowledgeable about the history and culture, so kind, and helpful. I would go on any…
Historical and not too crowded
I had read much about the ruins so I knew a lot about it therefore I did not have to hire a tour guide when you get…
BEST Day in El Lago De Yojoa
What an amazing experience! El Lago de Yojoa is a beautiful body of water with gorgeous communities surrounding it.…
A wonderful Honduran and Mayan tour.
Kerim was a fantastic guide. We wanted to learn about Mayans and Honduras today, and he certainly delivered and exc…
Don’t skip Honduras, it’s a beautiful country
Kerim was a fantastic guide with extensive knowledge of Honduras and its history and culture. He went above and bey…
Best Tour, Experience, and Guide in Honduras!!!
This tour and trip was worth every penny. Kerim answered all of my pre-purchase and prearrival questions via WhatsA…
Thank you for the wonderful tour
This company is one of the best. Kerim made it possible for my mother and I to have a wonderful weekend in Hondur…
Kerim was fantastic! Took us off the beaten track which is what we like to do. He is a passionate Honduran, proud o…
Best Tour Guide period
Kerim at iCatracho Tours is the best tour guide you'll ever have! From your arrival at the airport and back to the…
Best tour guide in Honduras!!
Where do I even begin, the service was exceptional I have zero complaints. Kerim always made sure to make girlfrien…
2 1/2 hours was just right
We loved our tour & the knowledge our tour guide shared with us. Along with the history, he added a lot of folklor…
Kerim and Icatracho tours are the best.
Kerim is THE tour guide. Knowledgeable, prompt, kind, flexible, and passionate about his wonderful country. I wil…
Best tour guide in Honduras
Thanks to Kerim, I had the best tour guide in Honduras. He is very respectful, very honest, funny, and knowledgable…
Kerim is Fantastic
We used Icatracho tours for 5 days while on the mainland of Honduras. Kerim met us at the airport and was with us t…
From quick jaunts to full-day outings.