Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
We take you to the best beach in Roatan, West Bay Beach and from there, depart right from shore on a guided snorkeling tour of our beautiful reef. West Bay is arguably the best location to snorkel in Roatan, given that you don't have to jump on a boat to get to the reef. The second largest barrier reef system in the world, The Mesoamerican Barrier Reef System, is a few strokes away from the beach. The best part is that our guide knows the exact way in through some of the reef channels to get to the DROP! The drop is where the reef goes from 20ft from the surface to over 100 ft! Get ready to be amazed! Optionally and completely for free, we offer stops at El Faro/The Lighthouse and Roatan Rum Company! You will be able to sample rum cake, rum and enjoy the amazing views at both of these spots! If you choose the West End Village option, we'll take you to the top attractions including the chocolate factory, Waves of Art , Roatan Rock Shop, Rusty Fish, Stone Cameo Factory and more.
- You’ll have 3 starting optionsOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1West Bay BeachStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 2El FaroStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Roatan Rum CompanyStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4West EndStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 5The Roatan Chocolate FactoryStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Rusty FishStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 7Flowers BayStop: 5 minutesSee details
- You'll end atSee Important Information for details
Berth 1 - Port of Roatan, Main St, Coxen Hole, Honduras Roatan, Mahogany Bay, Mahogany Bay, Honduras West End, Honduras
Returns to original departure point
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Stops at El Faro/The Lighthouse and Roatan Rum Company (Optional)
- Entry/Admission - El Faro
- Entry/Admission - Roatan Rum Company
- Entry/Admission - The Roatan Chocolate Factory
- Entry/Admission - Waves of Art
- Entry/Admission - Rusty Fish
- Entry/Admission - Stone Castle Cameo Factory
- Food and Drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Roatan Tour Guide Association
Tour Guide Andy Diaz
We made plans in advance of our trip and were met by Tour Guide Andy Diaz as soon as we got off the cruise. He was…
Great Snorkeling Trip
We visited Roatan February 2020 from the Royal Caribbean Liberty of the Seas cruise ship and booked our snorkeling…
A picture perfect day in Roatan with Daniel
A picture perfect day in Roatan with Daniel. Daniel was a delight. He took my husband and I on a private tour to th…
Had an amazing time with Nahomi. She was knowledgeable of the area, friendly and fun. Sloths, monkeys and parrots…
- Duration: 2–3 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Guided Snorkeling Tour in West Bay
Which attractions will I visit with Private Guided Snorkeling Tour in West Bay?
How much is Private Guided Snorkeling Tour in West Bay?
Private Guided Snorkeling Tour in West Bay price starts from €33.71. Discover and book Private Guided Snorkeling Tour in West Bay on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Guided Snorkeling Tour in West Bay cancellation policy?
Private Guided Snorkeling Tour in West Bay cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Guided Snorkeling Tour in West Bay on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Private Guided Snorkeling Tour in West Bay?
Private Guided Snorkeling Tour in West Bay is hosted by Roatan Tour Guide Association. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Roatan Tour Guide Association on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Guided Snorkeling Tour in West Bay on Tripadvisor