Belize's Bird watching tour
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Belize is a birdwatcher's paradise! Did you know that Belize is home to over 600 species of birds? Join our expert birders on an unforgettable bird-watching experience! They will lead you to places where toucans, scarlet macaws, and other rare, beautiful birds nest-all in beautiful jungle settings! This tour is approximately 4 hours or more.This bird watching tour takes place right in this beautiful 300-acre adventure park in Cayo just 10 minutes from the famous Xunantunich Mayan ruin. This tour includes entrance fee and a professional licensed tour guide. What to bring: • packed breakfast and/or lunch • water and/or snacks What to wear: • comfortable clothing and hiking/running shoes
- Local guide
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Cave World Adventures is a tourist attraction, so all booked tours will be handed to a registered licensed tour operator
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
- Cave World Adventures (Actun Chapat)
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241