Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
The ONLY Cave Tubing of it's kind in Belize- which offers a fully packed 4 hours inside one cave- exploring various chambers and viewing sacred ancient Mayan objects, pottery, ceremonial centers and brilliant crystal formations.
- You'll start atIan Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge1/2, 41 Mile, Hummingbird Highway, Belmopan, BelizeSee address & details
- 1Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Adventure CompanyStop: 5 hours - Admission includedThe River Cave- Tubing Expedition is unique in that is opens up to much more than simply "cave tubing"...it is a combination of hiking and exploring as well as tubing through significant portions of one single ceremonial cave- used by the ancient Maya. Your underground expedition takes you off the beaten path to explore ancient Mayan ceremonial centers, pottery, artifacts, altars, obsidian blood letting blades, jade and the actual footprints of the Shaman and priests that date back to 400 A.D. For lunch your guides will prepare a underground riverside picnic spread complete with picnic blanket, tortillas with cold cuts, juice, and fresh fruits and vegetables. Eating your lunch by headlight, to the sounds of the underground caves while chatting with your fellow adventurers will be an experience you will not soon forget. REQUIRED DRESS CODE: Shorts, T-shirts and well threaded tennis or hiking boots. (TEVAS, KEENS or Sandals of any kind are NOT PERMITTED FOR SAFETY REASONS). DISCLAIMER: Caves Branch Guides reserve the right to approve or deny any person from participating if the required dress code is not followed. Caves Branch Adventure Company & Jungle Lodge is built of 25 years of safe operations and we will not put any person (guide or visitor) in harms way by permitting unsafe dress codes or practices.Read more
- You'll end atIan Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge1/2, 41 Mile, Hummingbird Highway, Belmopan, BelizeSee address & details
Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge, 1/2, 41 Mile, Hummingbird Highway, Belmopan, Belize
Returns to original departure point
- Inner Tubes
- Helmets & Headlamps
- Entry/Admission - Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Adventure Company
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
I had a fascinating time with Pedro from Cave's Branch lodge as he took me and two others through the cave, both on foot and floating in the river on tubes. Upon entering the cave we did have to paddle with our arms since we were going against the gentle current, this was a…
Date of experience: March 2020
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge
A perfect example of what tourism should look like in 2020 & 2021
My wife and I just returned from another really spectacular week at Caves Branch (our 3rd visit). The staff was won…
I have stayed at Caves Branch 4 times and every time I found that I wanted to go back ...which is one of the reason…
Perfect place to relax
The establishment is unique and very well maintained and the staff is courteous trying to make your staying as goo…
“Beautiful Jungle Getaway”
We live in Belize and it was our second stay at Caves Branch. We love this beautiful jungle resort. Beautiful prope…
Friendly vibe in a beautiful setting!
I loved this place! The cabana was simple but comfortable and had everything I needed. The meals were family style:…
The resort was beautiful and the staff were incredibly friendly! We didn't realized that most people come to Ian An…
Absolutely first class!
Our stay at Caves Branch was like no other. We enjoyed the lush jungle property, the sights and sounds of nature we…
Fantastic, unique experience!
We were headed to Belize for the first time and decided to leave early due to a snowstorm at home. We found Caves B…
Great for Families!
Upon walking into Caves Branch we were immediately impressed. We were expecting something rustic but the first impr…
Family trip in the jungle
We all had an awesome time. We had a large group of 15 and were treated very well. All the staff was amazing and we…
Amazing place, best of all for families with young kids
We had a phenomenal time with our family here, consisting of my husband and I (30s and 40s), our child (4) and my m…
It’s a Class Establishment with all the Jungle Amenities
Spent a short overnight stay with friends at the lodge and were treated to a botanical tour. Lodge offers a wide as…
Jungle Paradise I never knew I wanted!
10 stars. We stayed in room 16 (king river view tree house). The bed was SO comfortable, we slept so great. You hav…
Most Memorable Family Vacation
Our stay at Caves Branch was far and away one of the best family vacations our family of five has experienced. Each…
Amazing, Action Packed Family Vacation
We visited Ian Anderson's Cave Branch for 4 nights. We had 14 people ages 11-85. The minute we were met at the ai…
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,008 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about UNIQUE CAVE TUBING Expedition at Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge
What time does UNIQUE CAVE TUBING Expedition at Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge start?
UNIQUE CAVE TUBING Expedition at Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book UNIQUE CAVE TUBING Expedition at Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge on Tripadvisor
How much is UNIQUE CAVE TUBING Expedition at Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge?
UNIQUE CAVE TUBING Expedition at Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge price starts from €82.66. Discover and book UNIQUE CAVE TUBING Expedition at Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge on Tripadvisor
What is the UNIQUE CAVE TUBING Expedition at Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge cancellation policy?
UNIQUE CAVE TUBING Expedition at Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book UNIQUE CAVE TUBING Expedition at Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for UNIQUE CAVE TUBING Expedition at Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge?
On average, this experience will take approximately 5h. Discover and book UNIQUE CAVE TUBING Expedition at Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge on Tripadvisor