Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Ranging from soft to hard- Caves Branch Cheeses are hand made using the freshest organic full cream milks. Absolutely no artificial ingredients, preservatives, flavoring or coloring added to our cheeses. All our cheeses are aged in our Caves Branch aging cellar at a constant temperature of 52°F and a humidity of 85% for up to 28 months for full aged aroma, flavor and texture. Artisan Cheeses include a delicious Ricotta cheese to our own unique version of Blue Cheese called "Mr. Sticky".
- You'll start atIan Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge1/2, 41 Mile, Hummingbird Highway, Belmopan, BelizeSee address & details
- 1Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Adventure CompanyStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedOur Caves Branch Artisan Cheeses are the only handmade artisan cheeses found in Belize that are fully aged in a humidity and temperature controlled aging cellar, turned every 48 hours and polished every seven days and aged up to 24 months. We know you will be thrilled with our Artisan Cheeses and for those true cheese lovers, our premium aged cheeses have been recognized as “truly superior international cheeses”. TASTE the incredible bits of the various cheeses made on site and combine them with fresh fruit and bits of carefully baked homemade breads. Add your choice of wine (not included but available) with your tasting experience for a delicious and memorable time at Belize's premier adventure company.Read more
- You'll end atIan Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge1/2, 41 Mile, Hummingbird Highway, Belmopan, BelizeSee address & details
Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge, 1/2, 41 Mile, Hummingbird Highway, Belmopan, Belize
Returns to original departure point
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Entry/Admission - Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Adventure Company
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge
A perfect example of what tourism should look like in 2020 & 2021
My wife and I just returned from another really spectacular week at Caves Branch (our 3rd visit). The staff was won…
I have stayed at Caves Branch 4 times and every time I found that I wanted to go back ...which is one of the reason…
Perfect place to relax
The establishment is unique and very well maintained and the staff is courteous trying to make your staying as goo…
“Beautiful Jungle Getaway”
We live in Belize and it was our second stay at Caves Branch. We love this beautiful jungle resort. Beautiful prope…
Friendly vibe in a beautiful setting!
I loved this place! The cabana was simple but comfortable and had everything I needed. The meals were family style:…
Exciting journey into Mayan cave
I had a fascinating time with Pedro from Cave's Branch lodge as he took me and two others through the cave, both on…
The resort was beautiful and the staff were incredibly friendly! We didn't realized that most people come to Ian An…
Absolutely first class!
Our stay at Caves Branch was like no other. We enjoyed the lush jungle property, the sights and sounds of nature we…
Fantastic, unique experience!
We were headed to Belize for the first time and decided to leave early due to a snowstorm at home. We found Caves B…
Great for Families!
Upon walking into Caves Branch we were immediately impressed. We were expecting something rustic but the first impr…
Family trip in the jungle
We all had an awesome time. We had a large group of 15 and were treated very well. All the staff was amazing and we…
Amazing place, best of all for families with young kids
We had a phenomenal time with our family here, consisting of my husband and I (30s and 40s), our child (4) and my m…
It’s a Class Establishment with all the Jungle Amenities
Spent a short overnight stay with friends at the lodge and were treated to a botanical tour. Lodge offers a wide as…
Jungle Paradise I never knew I wanted!
10 stars. We stayed in room 16 (king river view tree house). The bed was SO comfortable, we slept so great. You hav…
Most Memorable Family Vacation
Our stay at Caves Branch was far and away one of the best family vacations our family of five has experienced. Each…
- Duration: 45–60 minutes
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,008 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Cheese Tasting at Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge
How much is Cheese Tasting at Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge?
Cheese Tasting at Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge price starts from €30.26. Discover and book Cheese Tasting at Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge on Tripadvisor
What is the Cheese Tasting at Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge cancellation policy?
Cheese Tasting at Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Cheese Tasting at Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Cheese Tasting at Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge?
On average, this experience will take approximately 45m. Discover and book Cheese Tasting at Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Jungle Lodge on Tripadvisor