Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Your friendly Smart Travel Belize Tour Guide will meet you at an agreed upon location in Belize City. Expect to get a brief history about Belize as you enjoy a 45 minute ride on the Phillip Goldson Highway. Additionally, see how the locals past their time throughout the day as we make our way through several villages along the way. Your guide will take you along the howler monkey trails where you will learn the about how the sanctuary came into existence and learn about the flora and fauna in the area. You'll come in contact with different medicinal plants and their benefits that were once used by the Mayas and the locals of today. Additionally, you will get a close encounter with the Howler Monkeys and hear their loud howl. We will then make your way back towards Burrell Boom Village where you can stop in at a local vendor to grab a bite to eat at your expense before heading back to Belize City to your drop off point.
- You'll start atFORT STREET TOURISM VILLAGEOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Community Baboon SanctuaryStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedCommunity Baboon Sanctuary, Bermudian Landing takes you on a wild adventure where you get to encounter Howler Monkeys in their natural habitat.Read more
- You'll end atFORT STREET TOURISM VILLAGEFort Street Tourism Village, Terminal 1, Belize City, BelizeIf you are coming on a ship, please make your way to Terminal 4 and exit the gate there. As you step out of the gate, the water taxi is the adjoining property to the left. Your guide will be waiting outside. He will be wearing a yellow Smart Travel Belize polo shirt.See address & details
FORT STREET TOURISM VILLAGE, Fort Street Tourism Village, Terminal 1, Belize City, Belize
Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Community Baboon Sanctuary
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Smart Travel Belize
Belize City Food Tour with a visit to Altun Ha Ruins.
What great day. A big shout out and thank you to our guide Omar!! His knowledge and passion for Belize kept the to…
Great tour with Omar to Altun Ha.
Looking for local culture & Smart Travel through Omar delivered. He picked us up at our hotel promptly and began th…
Great Tour of Food and Ruins!
The description of this tour really doesn't do it justice. The day started with the guide picking us up at our B&B…
This is a must do
The description of this type does not do it justice. It was really an amazing time! We spent all day on the tour st…
Playing Hooky at a Conference
My conference was getting into rehash info, so I decided to play hooky and hire a driver to take a friend and me to…
Cave tubing in Belize was a fantastic adventure. Our guide Omar was fantastic and provided us with a wonderful and …
Jaguar Paw Cave tubing
We drove from Deam Village Belize, about a hour to the site. I was swarmed by potential guides some official and s…
Fun in Belize
Our guide was so knowledgable about Belize and shared so much information. :The ruins were great to visit. The ci…
Very educational nice ride there and back would do it again. The road ate really bad but for the area it's to be ex…
Loved Altun Ha and our Tour Guide
My husband and I ended up with a private tour of Altun Ha and Belize City with Omar the week of January 20,2019 wit…
We luckily were the first to exeperience the jungle trip and I absolutely LOVE it. Smart travel is always ready to …
I really had a great time in my adventure with Smart travel. Omar took is time with us and did everything he could …
Fun in the heat
Overall it was great. Our tour guide Omar was super knowledgeable and very helpful. Highly recommend it!
Camping experience with the jaguar!
We have a fun experience with Omar in the jungle. On our way we stop a couple time to swim, take pictures and drin…
This tour was amazing! Much thanks to Omar for being so informative and making this excursion great! Try and go ear…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,405 travellers!
Ports of Call Tours
Popular: Booked by 234 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Baboon Sanctuary & Howler Monkey Encounter
What time does Baboon Sanctuary & Howler Monkey Encounter start?
Baboon Sanctuary & Howler Monkey Encounter will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Baboon Sanctuary & Howler Monkey Encounter on Tripadvisor
How much is Baboon Sanctuary & Howler Monkey Encounter?
Baboon Sanctuary & Howler Monkey Encounter price starts from €73.72. Discover and book Baboon Sanctuary & Howler Monkey Encounter on Tripadvisor
What is the Baboon Sanctuary & Howler Monkey Encounter cancellation policy?
Baboon Sanctuary & Howler Monkey Encounter cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Baboon Sanctuary & Howler Monkey Encounter on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Baboon Sanctuary & Howler Monkey Encounter?
Baboon Sanctuary & Howler Monkey Encounter is hosted by Smart Travel Belize. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Smart Travel Belize on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Baboon Sanctuary & Howler Monkey Encounter on Tripadvisor