View all photos (38)
Book by March 23 to save 8% off our previously offered price!
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Altun HaStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2The Belize Sign MonumentStop: 10 minutes -See details
- 3Travellers Liquors - BelizeStop: 20 minutes -See details
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Altun Ha
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
By: Royal Belizean Adventures
A trip you will never forget
My son and I and another couple combined Altun Ha with cave tubing for an all-day trip. Herman was our guide, and…
Thoroughly enjoyed the adventure. Our guide, Percy, was really pleasant, punctual, knowledgeable about Belize, and…
Great private tour with Percy!
I was traveling to Belize for work and only had a few free days to do some tourist activities - thankfully Percy…
Fun and Informative
Percy was great - I'm vegan and he helped accommodate this as we went. We were absolutely stuffed by the end!
Very good tour, ruins were very interesting. Our guide Percy did a great job explaining the culture and was a…
Our guide from Royal Belizean Adventures was knowledgeable and friendly. We did the Taste Bud Explosion Food…
A Wonderful Day!
Percy, our guide, took my husband, myself and another guest on a tour that included tubing through caves, lunch…
Percy is amazing!
My girlfriend and I flew to belize after a family group cruise. 40 + We needed a break! From the start , Percy was…
Janae From Sac3158
Percy did a great job of showing us the town and educating us on some of the history. A couple things happened…
Fun & Delicious
We had a great time! We did the tour on Christmas, so the city wasn’t as active. However, we were still able to…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241