Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Every year Washington DC comes alive with the most-festive decorations you can see. Discover the most-unique Christmas Trees and decorations that most people do not even know about. Enjoy the beautiful lights, decorations, Christmas Trees and much more. In this easy walking tour, you will experience three hours of taking photos, learning about the history of Christmas in Washington DC as well as enjoying some of the best holiday decorations you will ever see. NOTE: Sometimes different locations on our tour may limit access for health or other reasons. We will make every effort to provide you with the best tour possible with the locations that are available on the day of your tour.
- You'll start atUnion StationWashington, DC 20002, USAMeet inside Union Station in the Great Hall under the Clock at the East end. This is an easy walking tour. Some steps may be necessary to climb or go down.See address & details
- 1Union StationStop: 25 minutesSee details
- 2Supreme CourtStop: 25 minutesSee details
- 3Library of CongressStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 4United States Botanic GardenStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 5United States CapitolStop: 25 minutesSee details
- 6The White HouseStop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll end atEllipse Road NorthwestEllipse Rd NW, Washington, DC 20502, USAThe tour concludes with a short walk from the Metro to the National Christmas Tree outside the White House. Guests are welcomed to stay as long as they like taking photos or enjoying the festive atmosphere and decorations. Additional Holiday suggestions will be given at the conclusion of the tour.See address & details
Union Station, Washington, DC 20002, USA
Ellipse Road Northwest, Ellipse Rd NW, Washington, DC 20502, USA
- Professional Guide
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We enjoyed our tour with David so much. Very informative and is so personable! Many historic stops and beautiful decorations with a side of history !
Date of experience: December 2019
Response from Safari39188218394, Owner at Washington DC Christmas Lights Walking Tour
Responded 28 Dec 2019
We appreciate the feedback and are delighted that you enjoyed your tour so much! We believe David E. is one of the best guides and we are proud to have him on our team. It was a pleasure having you on our tour and look forward to seeing you again in the future!
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Tour Washington DC
Every Detail Handled
The experience was fantastic! We took a group of 49 and every detail was handled beautifully by Tour Washington DC…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,916 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,543 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Washington DC Christmas Lights Walking Tour
What time does Washington DC Christmas Lights Walking Tour start?
Washington DC Christmas Lights Walking Tour will start at 3:00 PM. Discover and book Washington DC Christmas Lights Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Washington DC Christmas Lights Walking Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Washington DC Christmas Lights Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Washington DC Christmas Lights Walking Tour?
Washington DC Christmas Lights Walking Tour price starts from €60.09. Discover and book Washington DC Christmas Lights Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Washington DC Christmas Lights Walking Tour cancellation policy?
Washington DC Christmas Lights Walking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Washington DC Christmas Lights Walking Tour on Tripadvisor