Meet your guide outside the Arlington Cemetery Metro Station and begin your morning with a walk through Arlington National Cemetery while learning the history of the grounds, once the property of General Robert E Lee.
Experience the Changing of the Guard Ceremony at the Tomb of the Unknowns and visit to the grave site of John F Kennedy and the Eternal Flame, where John F Kennedy is buried alongside his wife, Jackie Onassis Kennedy, and brothers Robert F Kennedy and Ted Kennedy.
After a couple of hours at Arlington, hop on a coach bus and travel around Washington, DC to visit the Capitol, White House and all the major memorials (full list of stops available in the Itinerary section). At each stop your expert guide will hop off with you to personally escort you through the sights providing insightful background and answering questions along the way.
Throughout the day you will have many opportunities to take photos and explore the National Mall.
At midday, stop for lunch (at your expense) and shopping break at the Pentagon City Mall.
During your tour, your guide will walk you through the following sights:
• Arlington National Cemetery
• The US Capitol Building (exterior)
• Potomac River Cruise or Jefferson Memorial*
• Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial
• Dr Martin Luther King JR Memorial
• Korean Memorial
• Lincoln Memorial
• Vietnam Memorial
• Nurses Memorial
• World War II Memorial
• Pentagon City Mall
• Air Force Memorial
• Iwo Jima Memorial (Marine Corps War Memorial)
• White House (exterior)*Potomac River Cruise offered April 18th - October 10th. In Fall/Winter season Jefferson Memorial added in lieu of River Cruise.