Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll start atArlington CemeteryArlington, VA 22209, USADeparture Point: Arlington National Cemetery Metro Station. As you exit the station, go to the top of the escalator and look for your tour guide in Signature tour attireSee address & details
- 1Arlington National CemeteryStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 2U.S. CapitolStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 3White HouseStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 4National World War II MemorialStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 5Martin Luther King, Jr. MemorialStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 6Franklin Delano Roosevelt MemorialStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 7Korean War Veterans MemorialStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 8Lincoln MemorialStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 9Vietnam Women's MemorialStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 10Vietnam Veterans MemorialStop: 20 minutesSee details
See 2 more stops
Arlington Cemetery, Arlington, VA 22209, USA
Washington Monument, 2 15th St NW, Washington, DC 20024, USA
- Local, professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Live commentary on board
- Bottled water
- Washington Monument Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Potomac River
- Entry/Admission - Washington Monument
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes and weather-appropriate clothing are recommended
- All reservations are non-cancellable, non-refundable. Date/time changes are subject to availability and will incur a $30 change fee which will be collected upon arrival for your tour.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The Arlington Cemetery portion of the tour is a walking tour and is moderately strenuous. Not recommended for guests with mobility issues or very small children.
- The Washington Monument has specific rules and security which must be followed.
- We can not offer any refund or discount if you are not allowed into Washington Monument because you brought one of the prohibited items. Please do read the list carefully.For Security and Safety Reasons the following are NOT allowed within the Washington Monument. Smoking; Food and drink (except sealed food, water, & baby formula in clear plastic containers); Strollers; Bags larger than 18 x 16 x 8 inches; Animals (except service animals); Glass; Weapons; Ammunition; Mace or aerosols; Explosives or highly flammable substances;
- Photo ID is required for all guests 16 and up at Arlington National Cemetery. Photo ID requirements can be found here.
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Read 11 more reviews on Viator
Can't Express how amazing our tour guide Cassie was. I did the Alrington and full day tour so I was with her for 8 hours. She was so nice and so knowledgable. She was able to keep my attention the entire time as she talked about all aspects of D.C. We saw all the spots listed…
Date of experience: November 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Signature Tours of Washington, D.C.
Excellent tour. Saw everything we wanted to and more. We had a very knowledgeable fun guide! Brilliant! Thank you :…
I won't forget this tour
Great tour. Very moving and insightful. I had the tour guide, Tyrone, by myself, for the first part of the tour. It…
Our guide Cassie was really sweet and passionate about history. She gave us a lot of facts and a little humor throu…
What a great time!
My 16 year old daughter and I are from the West Coast and have no knowledge of the DC area. We booked the 6 hour to…
Washington tour DC
My twin sister and I visiting from Australia joined the full day tour and it was well worth it particularly with h…
Enjoyable tour around DC
Enjoyed a pleasant January weather day last Thursday touring DC with our tour guide Cassie and driver Chris. We wer…
Washington Guided Tour
Excellent! Our guide has a wealth of information about everything we toured in Washington, DC and more! She is mos…
Great way to see the sights!
Cassie was a great tour guide! Very engaging and informative. We saw all the major monuments. Chris, the driver, di…
The tour guide was very informative and incorporated humor within the tour experience. We saw many sights firsthand…
Entertaining and informative tour.
Really enjoyed this tour of DC. Tyrone is a fun and interesting fellow who knows the history and significance of th…
Cassie and Crystal were great. Went through many locations and learned a lot. Would recommend to any traveler.
If you are in DC, whether for a few days or more, this is a great tour to start with! Cassie was an extremely engag…
This tour is definitely worth doing. DC at night shows a different side of this city. Our guide was well informed a…
We booked the tour through Viator, a TripAdvisor company. The info on the website stated that we would be picked u…
Enlightening night tour
Sally and her partner in crime driver (whose name has escaped me, sorry) took us to the significant sights in DC. A…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 12,595 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 458 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Arlington Cemetery, DC Monuments Tour Plus Washington Monument Admission
What time does Arlington Cemetery, DC Monuments Tour Plus Washington Monument Admission start?
Arlington Cemetery, DC Monuments Tour Plus Washington Monument Admission will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Arlington Cemetery, DC Monuments Tour Plus Washington Monument Admission on Tripadvisor
How much is Arlington Cemetery, DC Monuments Tour Plus Washington Monument Admission?
Arlington Cemetery, DC Monuments Tour Plus Washington Monument Admission price starts from €92.71. Discover and book Arlington Cemetery, DC Monuments Tour Plus Washington Monument Admission on Tripadvisor
What is the Arlington Cemetery, DC Monuments Tour Plus Washington Monument Admission cancellation policy?
Arlington Cemetery, DC Monuments Tour Plus Washington Monument Admission cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Arlington Cemetery, DC Monuments Tour Plus Washington Monument Admission on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Arlington Cemetery, DC Monuments Tour Plus Washington Monument Admission?
Arlington Cemetery, DC Monuments Tour Plus Washington Monument Admission is hosted by Signature Tours of Washington, D.C.. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Signature Tours of Washington, D.C. on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Arlington Cemetery, DC Monuments Tour Plus Washington Monument Admission on Tripadvisor