Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
See the monuments of Washington DC lit up for the night on an evening bike tour that avoids the daytime crowds. Pedal around the National Mall and stop to view landmarks including the memorials to World War II combatants, Presidents Jefferson and Lincoln, and civil rights icon Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. No need to walk long distances or get stuck in traffic with the convenience of bike transportation.
- You'll start atBike and Roll DC955 L'Enfant Plaza Southwest Outside on Upper Level (use, on your map or GPS, 470 L'Enfant Plaza SW, Washington, DC 20024, USAWe are behind The Spy Museum next to the Hilton Hotel in SW DC on the upper level of L'Enfant Plaza. On Google Maps, please enter the address: 470 L'enfant PlazaSee address & details
- 1Unlimited Biking Washington DCStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2National MallStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 3Washington MonumentStop: 5 minutesSee detailsPass byWhite House
- 4National World War II MemorialStop: 10 minutesSee detailsPass byConstitution GardensVietnam Women's Memorial
- 5Vietnam Veterans MemorialStop: 7 minutesSee details
- 6Lincoln MemorialStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 7Korean War Veterans MemorialStop: 7 minutesSee details
- 8Martin Luther King, Jr. MemorialStop: 7 minutesSee detailsPass byTidal Basin
- 9Franklin Delano Roosevelt MemorialStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 10Jefferson MemorialStop: 7 minutesSee details
See 1 more stop
- Have time to stop at each monument and explore independently
- Family-friendly tour suitable for most kids and adults
- Expect an easy ride of about five miles (8km) on mostly flat terrain
- Small-group tour limited to 14 people includes use of bike and helmet
Bike and Roll DC, 955 L'Enfant Plaza Southwest Outside on Upper Level (use, on your map or GPS, 470 L'Enfant Plaza SW, Washington, DC 20024, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Three hour fully guided tour
- Comfort bike rental
- Safety lights
- Reflective vest
- Equipment for kids of all sizes and ages
- Entry/Admission - Unlimited Biking Washington DC
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tours begin on time, your tour check-in time is important. You must check-in 15 minutes prior to tour departure time. We can not guarantee we can accommodate late customers.
- Please OPEN your voucher and read directions, you may need extra time to find us if you are traveling during rush hour or on metro train on a weekend.
- Bike headlights and reflective vests are provided for safety.
- Tours may be canceled if the weather makes for dangerous riding conditions.
- Trailer carriages and trailer tandems are available for children not old enough or comfortable on their own bike
- To ride in a trailer carriage, the child needs to be able to hold up their head up and wear a helmet
- Please note that due to security at our location, we are unable to hold luggage while you are on tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We reserve the right to fit youth the the safest, most appropriate equipment.
- Participants will ride approximately 5 miles over a period of three hours. It is appropriate for the casual exerciser.
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Dominick was a great guide. We went from the Mall to the Tidal Basin and back to the bike shop. We saw a ton of sights. The pace was great and Dominick was full of great information on the history and significance of each sight. I know this is also offered during the day,…
Date of experience: April 2021
1 Helpful vote
Did this tour in September 2019. It was so fun and informative! The monuments at night are beautiful. The tour wasn’t too strenuous. Highly recommend!
Date of experience: April 2020
Fantastic tour with Jason! Very fun for my 13 year old and myself. .This is the best way to see the monuments!
Date of experience: December 2020
1 Helpful vote
Our guide Josh was awesome!! Very knowledgeable about the monuments and patient with our 7 year old on the bike:). Highly recommend this tour. Kids all had a blast and wished it was longer!
Date of experience: August 2020
2 Helpful votes
The tour at night was great because it gave you a different perspective of the monuments and memorials
Jason was a great tour guide filled with tons of information with regards to the monuments, buildings and Washington DC area in general that you wouldn’t get without a tour a guide!
Date of experience: July 2020
2 Helpful votes
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Bike and Roll DC
Bike and Roll ROCKS!
Extremely pleased. Great service. We rented 2 bikes for a week to cycle the C and O. The manager, Georgia, hooked…
Great Way to See the City
A+ service. If you want to see a lot in a day , rent an electric bike from bike and roll. Oshaine ( operations mana…
Excellent trip. I’m not a huge biking enthusiast or anything, but this was a nice way to see some parts of DC that …
Fun and enjoyable
Very fun tour and our guide Marianne was very knowledgeable and had some great history to tell about every sites we…
Cherry Blossoms Tour
The pick up location was easy to find due to good signage. Our tour guide was friendly and informative. We did th…
DC Bike Tour
Wonderful ride around DC! Dominic was a great guide with great stories. We had a group of 8, ages 10 to 50. Path…
This was a great way to see the sites. The cherry blossoms were in full bloom. Our tour guide, Georgia, was frie…
Cherry Blossom Bike Tour turned into monument tour
Our group dwindled from 5 people to 3 for our 9 am bike tour on Saturday, March 20th because of sleepiness and chil…
Fun way to see the sites
Great way to see a lot without walking the whole time. Connor, our guide was fun and informative. Got a bonus flyo…
Informative and fun bike tour. Great viewing of the cherry blossom around national mall in a small group. Our tour …
Segway to get the real feel of DC
It’s not only a very nice way to see the city and get the feel of it but also quite thrilling to be able to handle …
Segway or the Highway
This is a great way to tour all the museums and monuments in DC in a timely manner! Definitely recommend and Cam wa…
Tour canceled with no refund.
I booked a tour and was notified the night prior that my tour was canceled because there was no guide available. Un…
I had a great experience. Georgia, our tour guide, was nice and helpful. I enjoyed my tour and had fun, you won't r…
This bike tour was amazing. Our guide was super nice and knowledgeable. The tour was well laid out. We had plenty o…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 23,293 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,430 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,767 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Washington DC Sites at Night Bike Tour
- Washington DC Sites at Night Bike Tour will start at 6:30 PM. Discover and book Washington DC Sites at Night Bike Tour on Tripadvisor
- Washington DC Sites at Night Bike Tour price starts from €42.34. Discover and book Washington DC Sites at Night Bike Tour on Tripadvisor
- Washington DC Sites at Night Bike Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Washington DC Sites at Night Bike Tour on Tripadvisor