Visit: Evergreen Aviation & Space Museum, 500 NE Captain Michael King Smith Way, McMinnville, OR 97128-8877
Admission grants access to:
• The Aviation building, which holds artifact from the beginning of flight through the 1940's, including the infamous Spruce Goose
• The Space building, which presents aircraft from the 1950's and forward, spacecraft, and helicopters
• One showing in our large-format digital 3D theaterTours / Activities:
• We offer free docent tours of our Aviation building at 11:00am and 1:30pm
• Additional cockpit tours of the Spruce Goose are available for purchase at the Aviation building front desk.
• Flight Simulator: holds either one or two riders, employs MaxFlight's patented full motion, 360 degree pitch, roll and spin technology that immerses riders in a realistic virtual flight scenario (Tickets available for purchase at Aviation building front desk)Popular exhibits include:
• Hughes Flying Boat H-4 Spruce Goose
• World War II Aircraft Area
• Titan II Missile
• SR-71 Blackbird
• Vietnam War Era Aircraft Visit the front desk to redeem tickets and receive armbands for proof of admission.