The nicest National park of Slovakia The nicest sceneries to the surroundings and unforgettable memories The best restaurants with Slovak traditional food on our way Servis of bicykles and their transfer along the whole trip Cycling guide during whole vacation
Duration: 4 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, English
What's not included
- Private transportation
- Use of bicycle
- Entry/Admission - Zdiar
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Poprad-Tatry Airport, Poprad Slovakia
- Košice International Airport (KSC), Letecká 41, 041 75 Košice, Slovakia
- M. R. Štefánik Airport Bratislava, Ivanská cesta, 820 01 Bratislava, Slovakia
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice, Kapitana Mieczysława Medweckiego 1, 32-083 Balice, Poland
- Vienna Intl Airport, Wien-Flughafen, Schwechat Austria
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 260510P2
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 260510P2
Popradske Lake (1494 m)
Sliezky Dom / Cottage (1670 m)